Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Achievement of the day  (Read 4748 times)

Posted on 17 Jun 2013, 17:57:47
ZellKFF
Self-explanatory, anything you're proud of will do!  :sparkle:

5k damage in one hit is today's achievement for me  :love:
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2013, 18:10:26 by ZellKFF

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 20 Jun 2013, 05:00:15
Lexy

THIS. THIS IS MY ACHIEVEMENT OF THE DAY. I DON'T CARE THAT IT IS BIG BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY BE APPRECIATED IN FULL SIZE SPLENDOR.

Now, colo wins usually aint no thang (lol who am I kidding I am pretty scrub), but look at the people I bested! Renovatio is a seasoned colo winner (look at him at number 2), and I've also seen thong win a few times.

Anyway I totally didn't expect to win but I figured I'd try my best to at least tango with the pros in the final round. In fact, I was doing really terribly in the last round due to not one, but two fully colo equipped priests running around owning my ass. I managed to get a few kills in with a poring 200% dmg buff but it was nearing the end of the round and I was just like 'lol run around pewpewing people'. You see that poor sucker taking a nap with 4? That was me, I did that. I got that kill in LITERALLY MICROSECONDS before the round ended, boosting me to #1 and thereby dropping Reno to #2 (look at his smug ass with aspersio up, as if I'm dumb enough to try to attack that).

I also did this without the help of a colo bow, which I said I was going to get but didn't bother because I was in Alberta and didn't feel like flying to Pront to get it :sparkle:

Celebrate with me and fear for my life as I'm sure I'm on some sort of RO2 FBI watchlist to kill now  :cry:
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 20 Jun 2013, 10:13:55
Lein
Congrats, congrats!
thats awesome indeed
so far in colo I've reached 5th round 3 times
and has only got quialification S once ever since I've been trying it, so yea its hard!!

my achievement of the day is that I woke up 2 hours earlier than usual, but managed to get up half an our earlier!!
waking up is a thing I early everyday, but getting up is a bitch XD

oh crap, its getting late! gotta run
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 20 Jun 2013, 17:05:51
Seitori
it might be nothing special but i am FS Priest ... and didnt get to round 5 in a while :D

Posted on 21 Jun 2013, 10:34:56
Lein
well, it was technically today...

I went on a date with 3 (scary) girls, and brought them to a cave to eat wolf meat, jello green and fluffy spiders...

they sure are a bunch of gluttonous ppl.
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 21 Jun 2013, 10:43:43
raela
They were delicious. We had giant bee and crab for dessert. *burp*
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 22 Jun 2013, 09:51:33
Lein
Well here is another achivement for me, altho it was on round 1, it still was 0 deaths, 6 kills and S rank:
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 12:11:51
Lein
I've got it!
http://www.ro2database.com/iRO/craft=733

Tier 2 Crafted Weapon!!
Although it's still weaker than colo one, left me in bankrupt with my zeny barely reaching the 2 digits, and tier 3 and 4 are no where to be seen either someone that carft them or where to get the mats required for them, BUT IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I GOT A REAL ATK POWER UP!!

Not real much tho, in any given case, tier 4 crafted gears are actually stronger than colo, and for my gamer soul, that tingles more on my interest than mindlessly killing "Güeritos" to get the PvP set.
On top of that, those gears will give the bonus your class needs the most, in my case is Vigor, since Haste doesnt really help me, it gives no Haste and instead is all for Vigor! And to top it off, they look xInfinity better than colo gears!!
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 13:33:45
ZellKFF
Nice one Lein!

Although we'll have to see how tier 2 PvP gear (coming up next month) scales compared to tier 4 raid and crafted gear^^

And PvP gear is always useful to get for..PvP regardless :sparkle:

Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 14:03:45
Lein
Tier 1 Colo Weapon
http://www.ro2database.com/iRO/item=15375
Tier 2 Colo Weapon (I guess)
http://www.ro2database.com/iRO/item=18827
Tier 4 Crafted Weapon
http://www.ro2database.com/iRO/item=14127

Crafted wins in terms of atk, it ties with Tier 2 Colo weapon in terms of stats (except VIT, Crafted wins), and has no Haste but double bonus on Vigor (which in my case is better)

Hence, Crafted weapon wins!!
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 16 Jul 2013, 13:40:53
ZellKFF
hmm wonder when tier 4 crafted will come...because by that time there probably will be a raid equivalent even better?

ANYWAY, my achievement of the day is - colo top! <3 Thak you Forge once again for doing my late night colos, and Brian for doing my morning ones when I'm at work lol (he's gotten better, he gets to round 3 frequently!)

Posted on 16 Jul 2013, 14:12:45
Lein
you cheater >=D!!

earn your own gear!!!
*complains complains envious envious*

anyway, congrats XD!!
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 16 Jul 2013, 14:34:02
ZellKFF
Kinda difficult when colos are at 10pm (I do this one every day mostly), 3am (I do this on on Fridays and Saturdays and when I'm not in bed yet during weekdays), and 10am (at work during the week, asleep during the weekend - I will occasionally do this one when I'm not asleep yet over the weekend but it's not common). >_<;

Posted on 16 Jul 2013, 14:46:35
Lein
EXCUSES!!
in my case first one occours at 2 PM, during weekdays thats the time I get off work, so I drive home for a 2 hours break, in which I still have to help make food and have some family chat. Usually end up at 3 PM so colo is over.
7 PM one is the one I go to the most, since is when I get off work, drive home and am back usually by 7:30 PM, is the only one I can do for sure, so have to give it my best!!
Last one happens at my 2 AM, but Im usually too tired to do that one, maybe on sat nights for sunday mornings, other than that... hell no.

So the both of us can only fight one colo >=D!!

10 am and still asleep on weekends?! you lazy bumb >____>!!
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 17 Jul 2013, 11:08:41
ZellKFF
10am is not far after I go to bed on weekends usually -_-;

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013