Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Autumn Anime 2013  (Read 1867 times)

Posted on 04 Jul 2013, 06:39:57
Carlos
Here's an insight into what Autumn is bringing us :]
There isn't one that screams amazing to me yet but I'll probably end up watching all of them. They just look interesting.

Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 11:17:17
Outrack
I'm really interested in the BlazBlue anime, but otherwise think I'll use this season to catch up on all the shows I've fallen behind with (Shingeki no Kyojin, Suisei no Gargantia, Valrave the Liberator,,,)

Always liked the character designs and art style of Freezing, is it any good?

Posted on 03 Sep 2013, 02:17:45
Carlos
Update*

Omg i'm so excited for Chiyahafuru, yahari ore no seishun love... and suisei no gargantia ovas *_*
Also Kill la Kill :> looks like it's going to be a goooood season 8D~~~  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 22:34:36
Tainted Olive
Just finished watching the first episode of kill la kill and I gotta say it has become my new favorite anime.  Better then Hunter x Hunter and Magi combined!  Its just got a little bit of everything in that first episode and everything is just so beyond overdone that its amazing  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: easily!  Definitely a must watch :bongun:

Posted on 10 Oct 2013, 10:44:15
Qeh
Heya, im Qeh from the RO2 guild RAWR. I just needed to comment here :D
Kill La Kill is nice for sure but can't say if its the best of the season. It depends on your tasts aswell ofcourse but valvrave s2 and pupa are still coming and i really liked valv s1. Other then that Golden Time was very nice as well, if you like the genre :>
As you can see from my avatar, i'm a Chihayafuru fan and i'm really looking forward to the Chihaya ova, it should be translated soon i think , ive seen the raws online atleast.
But yeah it's a good season overall, im happy :> Last year was a disaster compared to this year!

Posted on 27 Oct 2013, 05:51:33
Kichijoten
I'm watching 3 autumn animes...

Log Horizon: anime about people stuck in an MMO, really like this one :-)

Galilei Donna: about 3 female descendants (sisters) from Galilei who are searching for his legacy and are trying to prevent evil people from getting their hands on it

Unbreakable Machine-Doll: compare it to perverted Pokémon with automatons, ok there's a bit more to it thant that but I like it ^^

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013