Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Adobe's Photoshop CS2 Suite FREE  (Read 876 times)

Posted on 17 May 2013, 15:45:06
Outrack

Adobe have disabled the activation server for their CS2 Creative Suite and are offering the entire package via their website, which you can grab here. They're technically not giving this away as the downloads are supposed to only be used by licensed users, though I still highly recommend everyone download this even if you only do minor infrequent editing as it's easily the best all-round graphic package available, and as Adobe is pushing their cloud-based format for all upcoming releases and this offer is the result of a technical hiccup it may not be around for long.

For those unfamiliar with it, the suite consists of Photoshop for general image editing, Illustrator for vector artwork, After Effects and Premiere Pro for video effects and editing, Audition for audio recording, InDesign for PDF document creation, and the GoLive WYSIWYG HTML editor and InCopy word processor that no one ever seemed to care about. I've been using Photoshop for years and can personally vouch for its superiority over other editors like GIMP and PaintShop Pro, and I've been getting a lot of use out of InDesign lately which is an absolute pleasure to use.

Enjoy!
Last Edit: 17 May 2013, 16:22:55 by Outrack

Posted on 17 May 2013, 19:47:17
Allucinari
I did this months ago and never looked back.

You should do it too.  It's brilliant.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 20 May 2013, 09:07:15
Rinny
I did dled this when you gave me the link on IRC that time, but when I try to install it it asks me for a serial number, which I obviously don't have  :cry:

Posted on 20 May 2013, 09:13:15
Outrack
The serial numbers are all provided on the website's download page - look at the rightmost column for whichever one of the options you downloaded.

Posted on 20 May 2013, 09:23:19
Rinny
Ohh I didn't see that little box there! Thanks!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013