Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Shingeki no Kyojin  (Read 2103 times)

Posted on 17 May 2013, 16:48:06
Carlos
Shingeki no Kyojin
Title: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan / ?????)
Original Air Date: April 6, 2013 – ongoing
Episodes: 25
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Networks: MBS, Tokyo MX, FBS, TOS, HTB, TVA, BS11

Official Site: http://shingeki.tv/

Director: Tetsur? Araki
Studio: Wit Studio
Production I.G (production cooperation)

Characters:
Armin Arlelt (Marina Inoue)
Mikasa Ackerman (Yui Ishikawa)
Eren Jaeger (Yuuki Kaji)

This series is set in a world in which the human population is close to extinction due to the appearance of giant human-like creatures called Titans. It follows the adventure of Eren and Mikasa on fighting the Titans and trying to let humanity get another chance.

I won't get into too many details because every episode is action-packed and always leaves you with a cliffhanger. I loved the show and every episode (It's up to episode 6 on crunchiroll) gave me the same feeling I had when Goku transformed into SSJ for the first time. I really urge you guys to give it a try and maybe read the manga if you want to get ahead of the anime.

Oh and btw, this show is pretty bloody  :-X
OP:

Posted on 17 May 2013, 16:58:37
Outrack
Awesome, awesome show. I really hope it maintains the pace it's set, and I like that all characters have a low chance of survival as it makes all the action sequences very intense. Episode 5 was brutal, was shocked at the direction it took towards the end of the episode...

Posted on 17 May 2013, 17:07:08
Rinny
I actually started reading the manga to this before they turned it in to an anime, I'm so glad they did. The series is just great, hopefully the anime producers won't mangle it up as is often the case with anime.

Posted on 17 May 2013, 19:39:58
Carlos
I just started reading the manga since the anime will take a while to catch up. It is sooooo good. I'll be surely to pick up this series when it's released on blueray (if it is.) :>

Posted on 15 Jun 2013, 12:59:05
Karasu
Yeah,it's really good indeed! I'm watching this and Hunter x this season :)  :sparkle:

Posted on 17 Jun 2013, 05:57:47
Carlos
I actually got my brother to watch it (he's not an anime fan) and he's now hooked >:D Hopefully I can get him into HxH next :}~

Posted on 18 Jun 2013, 10:31:18
Karasu
I actually got my brother to watch it (he's not an anime fan) and he's now hooked >:D Hopefully I can get him into HxH next :}~

Yeah, that's how you start loving it, little by little :smile:

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013