Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Kaillera - Online Emulators  (Read 950 times)

Posted on 08 Jul 2013, 20:08:44
Lein
This is something I ran onto many years ago, its an extra feature that works for many emulators and allows them to function online!
So you can play for example all sort of multi-player games as if you were with your buddies around you, like Smash Brothers, Mario Party, Golden Eye, and so many more!

Here is the Wiki Link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaillera

Sadly the thing is that to work all parties must have the same Roms, connect to the same server and have a good ping to it. So I doubt I can play with you guys XP

In any given case, finding the server sure is a pain in the ass, so if you live geographically close, you can open your own direct server service somehow into the options, like a P2P, but felt sleepy while reading that part...

Oh well, there ya go >=D!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 00:24:32
Carlos
OH man the memories, I used to be so into emulation back in the day (like 9 years ago.) I believe I still have a lot of my roms. All of the US snes and nes sets complete and I think I have up to some version of all mame roms. I'm probably way behind on that.

Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 11:12:31
Outrack
Great find, thanks for sharing :smile: Been thinking of putting together a thread on emulation for a while, would be nice to be able to play some multiplayer classics with everyone here!

Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 12:18:48
T-Shaped
i used to use GGPO for MAHVEL vs Capcom a long time ago, along with some MAME stuff but its been forever

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013