Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Share pictures of your food!  (Read 3582 times)

Posted on 30 Aug 2013, 14:05:03
Kurie
I keep forgetting to take pictures. Oh well.

I didn't make this. This was my birthday dinner at a tiny little Italian restaurant. It's chicken saltimbocca with roasted cauliflower and the best risotto ever.

This is a salad I made and apparently decided to take a photo of. I don't know. It's really just lettuce and one of my homemade sweet potato veggie burgers.

I made this eggplant parmesan the other night. It was delicious.

Editing to add my homemade pizzas I forgot!

Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil (the basil turned dark like that because I put it on when the pizza was too hot  :cry: )

Pesto, summer squash, cherry tomatoes, and tons of parmesan cheese :stronglove: This was soooo good.

Posted on 30 Aug 2013, 14:23:42
Ishkar
Nice, those pizzas look legit, i usually go for more of a thin crust deal but that looks nice and fluffy, and eggplants and yams are always win too.   :love:

Posted on 05 Sep 2013, 17:56:50
ZellKFF
OK I have finally gotten around to find my pics scattered on fb...I enjoy cooking for my little family so I hope you enjoy those :love:
Most dishes are pretty straightforward but I put a lot of love into them :love:

Bolognese sauce!

Italian beef ragu

Giouvetsi (greek pasta dish)

Lasagne

Greek chicken, spuds and veg <3

And a very old pic of marinated wild boar in wine sauce and potato bake :sparkle:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 10 Sep 2013, 10:54:05
Kurie
Adam requested mac and cheese for his birthday dinner. THERE IS SO MUCH CHEESE IN THIS. 8oz sharp cheddar, 8oz fontina, and 8oz gruyere. Also bacon. :lol:

He also is a little kid and asked for "dirt pudding" which is basically chocolate pudding, crushed oreos, and gummy worms.  I put it in little cups to share with our friends when we went out with them that night. Everyone loved it. Except me, that shit is gross, but okay.

Posted on 10 Sep 2013, 21:32:11
raela
I ATE FOOD IN BRLAND! NOT COOKED BY ME!

These were hot dogs. They cook them, cut them into slices, then put them in a tomato sauce. I just used the tomato sauce + fried potatoes + cheese on a bun. D:

This was some sort of bean soup with green onions on top. They also would put some sort of pork in with it. Also, lots of booze.

This was an Applebees. It was ~authentic American cuisine~
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 16 Sep 2013, 09:33:53
Kurie
I made a raspberry-blackberry pie.

Posted on 16 Sep 2013, 20:56:20
Lexy
Totally stealing this from my friend's facebook:

Chicken and Waffles

The oysters that he had  :lol: Mine are to the left

Key Lime pie  ::>:
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 17 Sep 2013, 08:56:50
Kurie
That looks like a really fancy restaurant Lexy.

Yesterday I made an omelet that had so much broccoli in it I don't think I can call it an omelet anymore. Also that really is just one 1/4 cup serving of cheese on top. I measured.

And then for dinner I made kind of an obscene looking brie and tarragon stuffed chicken breast with garlicky green beans.  ::>:

Posted on 24 Sep 2013, 22:02:36
raela
I made a really funky weird lasagna that's full of small fails.. but.. IT IS EDIBLE AND TASTY!

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 09:47:49
Kurie
Allu and I went to a fancy restaurant. Sorry about the crap photos, it was so dark in there and I didn't want to be that person taking photos of her food with the flash on.

Carrot tartare Carrot-Sunflower Seed-Apple-Pickled Ginger-Mustard, Sunny Sided
Quail Egg, Apple Chips

Corn Flatbread Grilled Flatbread, Cotija Cheese, Roasted Corn-Fennel-Leek-Beet,
Arugula and Radicchio in Corn Husk Vinaigrette, Corn Nut and Popcorn Dusts

"Coconut Tasting" - from left to right there was a coconut cream pastry, a coconut "cronut" (croissant/donut), and a coconut sorbet with almonds.

I also made this zucchini and tomato tart the other day. It was one of my favorite things I've ever made.

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 23:33:45
Dinocat
Classy Cheeseball is classy.

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 23:36:44
Allucinari
Dino you're a star.

Also I am willing to bet a small portion of my pride that your plate came from Target.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 23:42:54
Dinocat
Dino you're a star.

Also I am willing to bet a small portion of my pride that your plate came from Target.

I'm willing to bet a small portion of your soul that you only know this because you have/had/wanted/fantasized about putting food on one of those plates too.

Posted on 02 Oct 2013, 00:35:00
Allucinari
It's actually because I live in a Target.  Now you know.

I'm so ashamed.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 02 Oct 2013, 07:21:34
raela
I think all of my dishes and most of my pots/pans came from Target. :( Don't hate.

Lovely cheeseball there, though.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013