Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Dalderius signing in  (Read 991 times)

Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 13:07:07
Dalderius
Well hello all,

first of all im dutch and would like to join. i have been playing ragnarok since i was 20 (at least i cant remember but it was a while back) until recently i found out on steam that ragnarok 2 is here, so now im here :)

my ign is Dalderius and im playing as an swordsman (i would really like to play in a fun guild and eventually play in WOE (but that would take a long time i think xD)

the last server i played was on a dutch server and i played in the guild eternal dragons / midget pshych ward (and we were one of the top ranking at the time and a very fun guild to be in :) )

Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 13:23:02
ZellKFF
Hello Dalderius!

First of all, welcome to the forum! We have 3 dutch people already and some belgians, including myself :lol:

This is the introductions section, not the guild applications section, so I'll get someone to move your thread shortly. hopefully you'll find it back in the correct section ::>:

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Who you are, what you do etc...

Also note that due to the guild cape event, we are currently not accepting characters under level 25, so you're gonna have to get your second class before joining^^

Hope to hear from you soon!

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 13:32:14
Dalderius
wel im an engineer in real life and i like playing games (ragnarok being an old time favorite)

but i also like to read and write fantasy (im currently working on 3 stories)
and i used to play some warhammer/ hordes

well im currently level 13 so i will become 2nd level soon enough :P

Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 14:15:05
Lein
heeeh a story writter!!

that sounds cool >=D!
welcome to the forums btw, in about 7 hours from now you could try sending me a whisper in game, Leinzan is my ign.
if you manage to find me out of my random daily quest shedule then I could help you power level >=P
or if you are enjoying the story for now, consider it for a quick dungeon run or field boss hunt to complete kharas quickly XP
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 16:17:05
Dalderius
heeeh a story writter!!

that sounds cool >=D!
welcome to the forums btw, in about 7 hours from now you could try sending me a whisper in game, Leinzan is my ign.
if you manage to find me out of my random daily quest shedule then I could help you power level >=P
or if you are enjoying the story for now, consider it for a quick dungeon run or field boss hunt to complete kharas quickly XP

well in 7 hours im assleep (damn the time diffrence xD if it where the weekend id be ready and willing to join the power leveling (but for now ill have to do it with the level 2 level ups (i was also researching a bit about my build and skills.

Posted on 25 Jul 2013, 14:22:57
ZellKFF
Good luck with the levelling :sparkle:

Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 16:36:47
Dalderius
1 more level to go xD

Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 18:22:22
Lein
cool!!
keep it up man!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 18:36:06
Dalderius
cool!!
keep it up man!

only 18% to go xD

Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 18:43:37
ZellKFF
gogogo! :D

Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 19:10:11
Dalderius
done it xD

Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 19:36:24
ZellKFF
Grats! Trying to message you in-game but you're offline :p

Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 11:41:48
Dalderius
Grats! Trying to message you in-game but you're offline :p

sorry it was already late and i had to get some sleep (had work eraly in the morning
 :sweat:

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013