Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Pre-release movie talks - which ones are you excited for?  (Read 1053 times)

Posted on 26 Jul 2013, 14:38:52
ZellKFF
ZellKFF was awarded 2 point/s for this post
Post moveies you are looking forward to see! Then once released feel free to discuss how overyped and disappointing it was  :sparkle:

I'll get started with Gravity, coming up in October!

This movie has the particularity to have an all-star cast! Not a single actor/figurant in the movie is not world famous!
Here is the full cast:

Sandra Bullock as Dr. Ryan Stone
George Clooney as Matt Kowalsky

And that's it  :shock: Asides from a voice from the command center on earth and a body in a spacesuit that you see for a few seconds. Wonder how it'll turn out!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454468/

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 10:48:05
Kurie
First day anyone has heard anything about it, so obviously no release date in sight BUT !!! They are making a Beverly Hills Cop 4. Because that movie will never get old.

Truthfully, I'm only excited because I discovered my personal theme song from watching those movies. ::>:

Posted on 01 Aug 2013, 08:32:02
Outrack
I've been looking forward to 47 Ronin for a while now, even though the film's picked up a fair amount of flack for supposedly falling into the "single caucasian messiah in an asian setting" genre. I think Keanu's perfectly suited to the role of a mixed-race protagonist and it's always great seeing Hiroyuki Sanada - the trailer makes it look very generic though so hopefully the end result will be worth waiting for.

Aside from that... Oldboy now has a trailer. I really hope they don't screw this up.

Posted on 20 Nov 2013, 00:49:44
Outrack
There have been a couple of great trailers released over the last few days/weeks, dropping a few I'm excited to see here to revive the thread!

There are no words to describe how hyped I am about The Raid 2.

Posted on 20 Nov 2013, 01:04:58
Allucinari
Unnnnggg Captain America~

Falcon.. Winter Solider... Great!  What is obviously gearing up for Civil War (which is my least favorite arc of the modern era and why I ragequit reading comics)?  Not so great but since there isn't 30 years of shit to retcon, maybe it won't be so awful when they do it in the movies.

Marvel fills me with such excitement and rage all at once...
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 21 Nov 2013, 15:53:20
Kichijoten

^ this definitely, Peter Jackson  :heart:

a classic

wonder how this one will turn out  :smile:

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

Posted on 21 Nov 2013, 17:23:52
Allucinari

Unnngggh~ I am so excited. I am half tempted to go to the midnight release in my super cool Middle Earth map leggings.

Already released stateside, saw it with a friend, it was good!
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 18 Dec 2013, 14:03:44
Kichijoten

:smile:

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013