Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Another crazy person trying to join! @>@  (Read 1039 times)

Posted on 27 Aug 2013, 23:46:29
Kamishiro
 Hey there everyone! Both me and my girlfriend started playing Ragnarök Online 2 three days ago and we're absolutely in love with this game! Anyway, my name is Alen. I'm 20 years old~ I was looking at warpportal's forum looking for a guild and saw that you guys were still recruiting... I loved what I read about RAWR and I really hope that I can be part of it. I usually play after 10:30 AM(everyday... haha, got some time to spare ^^)

I'm looking for a place were I can have fun, play with friend, help and be helped... Well, I just want some cool people to hang out with! :3

My character's name is Shzard. He's a Lv25 Monk. Kinda weak atm but you can count on me for dgn, farming stuff and making potions!(Yup, Shzard is also a alchemist!) If you guys got any question just ask! :3

EDIT: Fixed time! x3
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2013, 20:42:51 by Kamishiro

IGN: Shzard | Lv35. Monk

Posted on 27 Aug 2013, 23:57:45
Allucinari
Hi Alen! Thanks for your interest in RAWR!  Out of curiosity, 10:30PM for which time zone?  I know you're young, are you working, going to school, both?  I am the nosiest guild member by far.

Anyhow, we'd be happy to accept you into the guild.  Message Mirilene, ZellKFF, raela/naenia/dasity, Regnes/Thundarian, Leinzan, or Lexy/Loli next time you are on.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 00:14:30
Lexy
Hello! Will your girlfriend be joining us as well? I/Loli will not be online in the next few days but I'm sure one of the others will be on.
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 00:15:14
Kamishiro
Hi Alen! Thanks for your interest in RAWR!  Out of curiosity, 10:30PM for which time zone?  I know you're young, are you working, going to school, both?  I am the nosiest guild member by far.

Anyhow, we'd be happy to accept you into the guild.  Message Mirilene, ZellKFF, raela/naenia/dasity, Regnes/Thundarian, Leinzan, or Lexy/Loli next time you are on.

Hey there~ Now that was fast! ^^ Nice to meet you Alluccinari. My time zone is GTM-3. Haha I'm studying and working atm ^^

Oh and lemme correct something... It's not 10:30PM... It's AM! I'm kinda sleepy atm so I made this little mistake! ^^

Hello! Will your girlfriend be joining us as well? I/Loli will not be online in the next few days but I'm sure one of the others will be on.

Yes she will! I was looking for a cool guild like this so we could both join ^^

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 00:22:10
Allucinari
Awesome thanks!  I'm off RO for the night (early work shift tomorrow), but I'll be on after the patch tomorrow.

Have your girlfriend post an application as well! 
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 00:34:48
Kamishiro
Awesome thanks!  I'm off RO for the night (early work shift tomorrow), but I'll be on after the patch tomorrow.

Have your girlfriend post an application as well!

Will do! Just edited the title to earn some bonus! haha xD

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 00:41:29
Ishkar
Forgive me if im out of line here but Shzard... is that some sort of shit/lizard hybrid?   ::>:    Welcome to the guild!   :lol:

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 00:43:38
Kamishiro
Forgive me if im out of line here but Shzard... is that some sort of shit/lizard hybrid?   ::>:    Welcome to the guild!   :lol:

Oh don't do that, I will be forced to make another character.  :lol: Thanks!

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 00:46:45
Ishkar
Hahaha fair enough it dies here ;)

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 12:22:23
ZellKFF
Hi Alen, thanks for the application and welcome to the guild!

Oh and, BR? :lol:

We used to have an awesome Brazilian friend in the guild but sadly he is now too busy being awesome making video games.

We have no problem with it either way, but I would love to know where you are from :sparkle:

And get your girlfriend to apply!

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 13:45:39
Kamishiro
Hi Alen, thanks for the application and welcome to the guild!

Oh and, BR? :lol:

We used to have an awesome Brazilian friend in the guild but sadly he is now too busy being awesome making video games.

We have no problem with it either way, but I would love to know where you are from :sparkle:

And get your girlfriend to apply!

Indeed, I'm Brazilian. ^^ I do confess that I try to hide it as much as I can since most of brazilian players(not all of em, of course) don't have respect for the others. Oh and of course she's going to apply too!

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 18:53:29
Lein
Welcome to the guild!
uhm, right now Im short of inspiration soooo I'll just go with the flow

lvl 25 monk huh? what is your girlfriend? a priest I bet >=D?!!!
MonkxPriest combo is awesome! I tell you cuz I have a lvl 34 monk myself and I lvl it in synch with a priest friend!! they are pretty cool!!

Have you tried the Double ASURA yet? its quite the awesome combo!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 28 Aug 2013, 18:58:46
Kamishiro
Welcome to the guild!
uhm, right now Im short of inspiration soooo I'll just go with the flow

lvl 25 monk huh? what is your girlfriend? a priest I bet >=D?!!!
MonkxPriest combo is awesome! I tell you cuz I have a lvl 34 monk myself and I lvl it in synch with a priest friend!! they are pretty cool!!

Have you tried the Double ASURA yet? its quite the awesome combo!

Thanks! Haha she's a wizard! ^^ There was a friend of us that would play the priest part but he didn't really liked the game. xD And yeah, resetting all CD and using asura again it's sooooooooo awesome! *-* 

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013