Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Which Crafted (Knight)?  (Read 700 times)

Posted on 17 Sep 2013, 03:41:27
Inquisitore
Thanks to the recent Union Point rain, I've got enough stuff to equip with Crafted Gears both my alt, expecially my Tanky Knight.

Non I've seen lot of discussion on the Official Forum on how balnce DPS and TANK stuff in getting colo gears but none answer in what craft to them since Crafted Gears have different level of Parry and Vigour.

I plan to get all the INT DPS accessory from Colo to buff up my INT for Battle Tactics and Get up some AGI Rune to up my Crits.

But what about Weapon and Armour?

Should I get both Weapon and Armour for TANK? Get DPS Weapon and TANK Armour? Get all DPS Weapon and Armour and enjoy lot of Vigor and No Parry?

So I ask at knights here, how you will gear a Tanky Knight?
C'è potere nelle parole così come c'è potere nella passione.
Dimenticarlo a volte può risultarci fatale.
- Inquisitore Arion Athreides.

Posted on 17 Sep 2013, 07:20:27
raela
Not that I'm a knight.. but.. the recommendation about DPS vs. tank gear is because tank gear has no hit, and the defensive stats are capped at 70%. If you're having missing issues on mobs, you're not generating as much threat, so that's why it's important to balance things. There is a post on the warp portal forums on calculating rates (like hit, parry, dodge, etc), so maybe you could calculate the ideal combination?
Stat guide/FAQ
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 17 Sep 2013, 08:52:31
Inquisitore
First and Foremost Thanks for your reply.

You are right, I've checked and None of the TANK stuff have HIT, so indeed I've to mix something.

I'll surely will Craft DPS Weapon, since the previous level Weapon is a requirement of future Craft.

And I'll check up for Armour using your link.

C'è potere nelle parole così come c'è potere nella passione.
Dimenticarlo a volte può risultarci fatale.
- Inquisitore Arion Athreides.

Posted on 17 Sep 2013, 12:06:02
ZellKFF
If you can afford pump it up hard pills and/or the rotating costume sets that give you a flat hit increase (among other stats), you can go full tank. Otherwise it might be good to balance it indeed, although I'm full tank colo gear and never had hitting issues against players or mobs of equal level. It gets a bit iffier when you go against level 51+ mobs.

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013