Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

(''')(@.@)(''') RAWR!  (Read 629 times)

Posted on 17 Sep 2013, 22:00:30
MissBOS
Dear RAWR members,

I started playing RO2 about a week ago because a forum sight I frequent was holding a promo. All I had to do was level to 15 and I would get lots of free stuff! Well now I'm Lvl. 28 and I actually enjoy the game quite a bit. It would be very nice if I had some friends on here that I could chat with and learn more about the game.

I am 23 from Boston, Massachusetts. Yes, my accent is wicked hahd. I have played several MMORPGs and made some very good friends over the years. I'm very friendly (not including 27th - 5th of ea. month) and I have a good sense of humor. When I'm not working I love to hide in my house and play video games all day if possible. I would really like to be a part of your guild because RAWR sounded the most appealing and welcoming to me. Also because I would get to rawr all the time.

Cheers,
Miss BOS

Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 00:26:52
Dinocat
Are you a girl?

Dear god not another one... :/

Also, what is your favorite brand of banana, why did you chose to be a person, and your social security number only utilizing the roman numeral V and nothing else.

Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 02:31:03
Lein
what luck you got to be answered first by the being which we can tell if has a body of a dino with a cat head, or a cat body with a dino head...

Anyway, welcome to the forums!! also, I gotta agree with the thing above... your nick is confusing D:!
Can't really tell if you are a girl or a dude, but I'll go by default and think of you as a person!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 10:37:42
Allucinari
Welcome to the forums (I think it's pretty obvious if you are a dude or a lady based on the contents of your posting, buuuuuut...)

Anyhow, you answered all the necessary questions, so please feel free to PM one of our members in game to get added to the guild (ZellKFF, Mirilene, Lexy, raela, Leinzan, and Armonna are all good bets).
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 11:27:53
raela
what luck you got to be answered first by the being which we can tell if has a body of a dino with a cat head, or a cat body with a dino head...

Anyway, welcome to the forums!! also, I gotta agree with the thing above... your nick is confusing D:!
Can't really tell if you are a girl or a dude, but I'll go by default and think of you as a person!
Does this mean once you know our genders, we cease being people to you? ;_; I see how it is...

Welcome to the forums though! Hopefully Zell will come around soon and be more official with inviting. :D
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 11:45:35
ZellKFF
^ Allu and Lexy as guild admins both have the power of decision :love:

Anyway, welcome to the guild and hopefully talk to you before the 27th! xD

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 20:32:08
MissBOS
Thanks for the G invite Raela <3 And TY all who took the time to read and reply to my application.

Dino.. if you must know..
I love plantains, I fry them in almost every dish I make. It's pretty much my staple food. I also really enjoy the overwhelmingly tropical cerro azul banana, It's pretty much edible happiness. I did not choose to be a person in this life.. I would have much preferred to be a lioness or some other blood thirsty territorial beast. SS#: VVV-VV-VVVV. You don't want to take my identity anyways.. just a whole lot of bills and such.

Posted on 19 Sep 2013, 02:27:48
Lexy
You can handle Dino? Good enough for me! Welcome to RAWR! :sparkle: Let us know if you need any help with anything!
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013