Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

[FFXIV] Establishing a Free Company  (Read 766 times)

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 09:27:26
Outrack
Going to set up a FFXIV Free Company soon as we have enough players to get one rolling, but I need a good name for it as well as a 5-character maxium abbreviation for it. Neither can be changed at a later date and I'd like something that represents us well as it'll be displayed next to our names, so if you have any ideas please share them here!

RAWR's out as I'm going to set up a subdomain and want to avoid potential conflict, and derivatives of Ashtear itself also probably wouldn't be great as ash.ashtear.net looks a weird. Any ideas?

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 15:37:12
Carlos
I'll play :> Make it poop.ashtear.net >:D just kidding... I have no ideas but uh comp.ashtear or group.ashtear... something that makes it looks like a guild ._.

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 18:25:48
Allucinari
Lexy and I did have a guild named Poop once...
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 18:36:35
Ishkar
Im a little ashamed of allu right now... 5 characters? Obviously the acronym would have to be BUTTS.... now just a matter of naming... Brotherhood? ummm.... broheems? iono i did the hard part i cant do it all >.>

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 18:54:25
Allucinari
We also had a guild named Butts.. sooo...
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 22:49:40
Outrack
Wrote down a short list of names to try out and got "Echo" - which I was pretty hyped about as it sounds awesome and I was sure would be taken, but it turns out that the names aren't case-sensitive so there's another "echo" guild running around.

Which is kind of ironic, now that I think of it...

Thanks (?) for the suggestions anyway! If we ever get the chance to change it I'll seek further council.

Posted on 24 Sep 2013, 14:17:03
T-Shaped
i now have FF14 but it runs like poop so i will join in once i build my computer hopefully this weekend because i like pressing buttons and making anime happen

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013