Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Alts in guild  (Read 734 times)

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 15:12:00
Lexy
Hello friends,

The guild is now full but we only have ~15 active people. This means we need to kick some alts and inactives. Zell and Allu and I will go through the list and kick later in the week, but starting now we're gonna enforce a limit on number of chars in the guild: you may only have up to 3 characters in the guild. Obviously 50s get priority but having a guild with half inactive 50s isn't great either. You're free to rotate them but keep in mind that when you leave the guild, it'll reset your exp donated counter.

If you have any alts you'd like to volunteer to be kicked, please post them here.  ::>:

Edit: Also I forgot to mention, there is a defunct alts guild, imaginatively called Butts. If you want to throw orphaned alts into there, let me know :>
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 15:18:24
raela
You can eject dasity and sarinelle from the guild. That should leave me with just raela, naenia, and darkyne.
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 18:36:38
Lein
D:!!!

no more OP guild skills for lvling?!
oh well, take out Arkenne.

Leinzan, Aiot and Citlalicue are the ones Im playing atm.
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 21:15:09
Allucinari
Correct, no more OP guild skills for leveling.  Really, so few of us are leveling alts actively, it shouldn't effect too many people. Also, we're looking to actively start recruiting new members (especially with our ~attractive~ new raid schedules), so we'd really like room to grow rather than trying to decide who to kick at the last minute.

Please decide which alts you want to keep in the guild by Saturday 23:00GMT as I will decide for you after that time.

Thanks my loves.

P.S. Miriene and Miribelle would love a home in Butts.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 22:17:13
Dinocat
Allu, are you going to let me stay even though I am (was, now) secretly Zell's alter ego selfloving masturbatory sexual fantasy alt?

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 22:29:09
Allucinari
Well he's still under three and you seem to be sentient... so okay.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 02 Oct 2013, 01:54:12
MysticJin
I've only got MysticJin and Multo. Oh yeah for one spare! But I would like to be in your Butt... guild perhaps with some other alts.
War has changed.

Posted on 02 Oct 2013, 10:12:43
Jorimoni
If my Lvl 32 Ranger is still in the guild, feel free to remove him. His name is Jorimoni
Armonna, Level 50 Hybrid Priest
Jorimoni, Level 32 Ranger

Posted on 20 Nov 2013, 15:29:22
MysticJin
Hello Team,

In relation to this topic and 2 others, if you can please look at this topic http://ashtear.net/forum/index.php/topic,1755.msg18459.html#msg18459 and advise which of your characters are within RAWR, which is your main and any other characters of yours that aren't in RAWR but you will be using. Whether you have or haven't advised, it will be good if you let me know so I can update the list.

With the above said, if you don't know or haven't read Lein's thread. There's a RAWR channel in game that you can join. If you have alts that aren't in the RAWR guild and still want to keep in touch with the guild while playing, you can read this thread. http://ashtear.net/forum/index.php/topic,1910.0.html I encourage everyone to use this.

PS: We have an alternate guild called "Butts" if you want to move some of your characters in there.

Your handsome guildie,
Jorge
War has changed.

Posted on 24 Nov 2013, 20:35:36
Allucinari
Alt rules have changed! Please see the update topic here.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013