Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Goodbye RO2... for now  (Read 735 times)

Posted on 03 Oct 2013, 17:52:35
Eurosius
I hate to say it, but I no longer have the time to play RO2. I recently upgraded my brewing system from an extract system to an all-grain system (in layman terms: shit just got real) (I'm a professional brewer, so this is me honing my craft at home). Also, it's now harvest at the winery I work at (oh yeah, I also work at a winery), which means a ton of time being spent at the winery doing nitrogen analysis as well as making wine. I enjoy playing RO2, and I especially enjoy playing RO2 with you guys, but I just don't currently have the time to play. I'm going to miss raiding with you guys and having inane conversations; however, I plan on being on IRC (more inane conversations!) while I study my brewing books (as well as when I'm brewing), and I plan on being more active on the main forum again. If anyone would like to chat with me I'll definitely be on IRC this weekend. I hope that some of you new RAWR guild people that I have interacted with will transfer over to the ashtear forum, and we may interact more, because RO2 has brought some really cool people to the forum. Good luck to all of you, and I hope you find that rare shit.

~Eurosius

PS: I may come back at some point during the winter.

Posted on 03 Oct 2013, 18:00:33
Ishkar
But dont bears hibernate in the winter? youre doing it wrong. Well i'll cya on IRC then, gl and hf with the brewing.

Did somebody say free samples?

Posted on 03 Oct 2013, 18:26:04
Lein
Aww no more Teddy bear hug?
oh well, good luck Euro!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 03 Oct 2013, 21:02:31
Allucinari
MY BEAR QQ

We'll miss you, but it's good to know you'll still be around on the forums and IRC.
Keep using science to make delicious adult beverages.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 03 Oct 2013, 21:21:22
Lexy
I just read 'there is going to be a lot of beer and wine and I am going to have to drink it all'

Jokes, hope you have fun getting drunk, keep hanging out with us on forums and IRC!
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 04 Oct 2013, 08:28:30
raela
That is both happy and sad. D: I hope the brewing goes even more super awesome then!
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 07:35:19
ZellKFF
ZellKFF was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Eurobear ;_; I will miss our man/bear sexually confusing situations, but I'm gad you'll still be active in the community :love:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 13 Nov 2013, 17:07:29
Butters
what ya brewing and what winery?

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013