Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Inactivity Purge  (Read 570 times)

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 19:51:22
Allucinari
Allucinari was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Today Zell and I went through the guild and cleaned out what we believed to be inactive characters as we prepare for our upcoming hardcore recruitment drive.  We have 53 open spaces for new members.  Please consider bumping our recruitment thread on the WP forums regularly. If you run into a particularly cool person when you are raiding/dungeon running/whatevering, don't hesitate to invite them to the guild. This is a change in our previous "you must apply first" policy. We will give people added in this fashion 48 hours to "apply".

Each member may have up to three alts in guild.  If we kicked one of yours in error, I apologize. Please PM someone to get re-added.  I also encourage everyone to post in the alts thread.  This will help clear up any confusion in the future.

If you would like membership in our unofficial alts guild, please PM Lexy or I about joining Butts.

IN THE FUTURE, I will be performing activity checks. I am still working out the best way to go about this (but I think it is going to involve the mail system). I'm open to suggestions on how to handle this duty.

ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 02 Nov 2013, 06:59:18
Qeh
Im gonna be unactive for a couple of weeks but please don't purge me :D I will be back :)

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013