Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Well hello there everyone =)  (Read 600 times)

Posted on 10 Oct 2013, 23:31:23
Lestat
Hello everyone my name is Lestat it is a pleasure to meet you all and i am looking forward to playing some mmo's with you guys/gals lol a little bit of a backround on myself i am a very friendly personable and quite frankly odd and random person I love helping people in games and socializing and having fun I am nowhere near new to mmorpg games as i have been playing them for 11 years and have played just about every NA mmorpg out there from companies such as gravity/gpotatoe/aeria games/nexon/igg/playpark/suba games/warpportal/beanfun the list goes on and on i am a hardcore player and mainly choose the front line tank role in games and know how to play it well usually i always have an alt mage or magic using class and a cleric/healer type lvled just for buffing myself as well as friends/guildies and whomever else might need it so in closing it is again a pleasure to meet you all and hope to have the chance to make some good friends see you in game =)
Tread lightly in the darkness for the reaper is but a step behind you.............

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013