Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Kichi intro :)  (Read 806 times)

Posted on 27 Oct 2013, 17:54:17
Kichijoten
Hi all

Some of you have met me in RO2 as Kichijoten (just turned assassin woo).

My real name is Elke, I'm 31 and live in rainy Belgium. I work in the library and do all sorts of stuff there, but the most enjoyable thing is expanding our comics section! My favorite comics at the moment is Walking Dead :)

I still live with my parents since living alone here is kinda expensive :( I have a kittycat called Taika, she's a siamese (thai).
In my free time I recently started playing RO2 as you all know hehe, I occasionally write poetry and read books. I also knit amigurumi which is fun :) I can draw a bit too!
I enjoy music and go to concerts at the Ancienne Belgique (Zell will know what that is ^^) Next one is Texas tomorrow! (28/10) Oh, and I'm also studying Japanese since a few weeks which is awesome.

I love anime ^^ Right now I'm watching 3: Log Horizon, Galilei Donna & Unbreakable Machine-Doll. But my all time favorites are Claymore & Full Metal Alchemist.

(click to show/hide)

So...hi all!

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

Posted on 27 Oct 2013, 18:41:17
Allucinari
Welcome the forums!  We've chatted in guild a bit.. but...

Haha! Another library employee!  I work circulation in a public library in Ohio (also rainy).  I'll have to get some stories from you, see if the weirdness of libraries is exclusive to the US or if customers are bizarre all around the world.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 27 Oct 2013, 18:45:39
ZellKFF
Allu, she is from the town where that female mayor was caught having public sex on top of a castle a couple years ago, if you remember that...so I'm pretty sure she has a lot of interesting stories :love:

Welcome Elke! Enjoy yourself at the AB tomorrow :>

p.s  http://ashtear.net/forum/index.php/topic,1731.0.html

::>:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 30 Oct 2013, 07:04:52
MrKillShy
Hi Kichi! I was going to give you a warmer welcome but my cat found my burger and I am embroiled in a bitter state of civil war right now. I'm being flanked sosee you in game soon I hope and good luck *glares at cat* don't give me that what I'm not doing anything look it wont work here

Posted on 30 Oct 2013, 08:49:17
Kichijoten
Hi Kichi! I was going to give you a warmer welcome but my cat found my burger and I am embroiled in a bitter state of civil war right now. I'm being flanked sosee you in game soon I hope and good luck *glares at cat* don't give me that what I'm not doing anything look it wont work here

Cats...can't live with them, can't live without them, see you soon and thanks! ^^

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013