Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Oct 23 Stream Summary [New Content / Fixes] By Mysticalre  (Read 984 times)

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 09:31:01
Lein
For those who didn't check out the stream on October 23, here's some info (whatever I could remember).

Just remember: it's not official, but these are the things they brought up during the stream:

November 13 Patch

1. New Raid Dungeon

- Chaos, link to SEARO2 description

- Need to kill all previous raid Hard-mode bosses (Bapho, Einherjar, Rat, Maya)

- They wanna fix an "important boss bug" before Chaos (not confirmed what exactly - loop bug hopefully)

2. Bosses immune to Pet CCs

- Finally!

- They mentioned CC and also other "status effects" - not sure which these are yet

3. Tier 2 Colosseum Gear

4. 5v5 PvP System

- Some kind of "MOBA-Style" PvP System (quoted from Stream)

- Apparently, you can queue in with your friends

- There are 7 (things, crystals?) to destroy (?)

- The team that destroys more over the opposing team wins

- If time runs out, whoever has more points/things destroyed wins

- Seems pretty teamwork oriented (depending on map size)

- You do not lose BP for dying!

Late December Updates

1. Exact date not confirmed, but Njoror said it will be in December

2. Class Balance

- Classes are going to be rebalanced/reworked

- Classes will get "Master Levels," for extra skills (new skills!? or more skill points)

- Quest-Based "Master Point" system that you can use for stats, skills, and items

- Njoror gave some info:

Njoror, on 24 Oct 2013 - 3:10 PM, said:

There should also be holiday events for both November and December.

The December update will happen in December, we have other stuff scheduled for January.

The new areas coming in December will be based around Morocc, as Morocc is meant to be the new community hub.

There will be a reworking and balancing of the classes. The new Master levels will be accessed once your character is both level 50 and has their job to 50. Once they do a series of quests, they will be granted the Master level. For example, Master Knight. From there, you can master points to be used get stat points, skill points, and unique consumables. You will also have a separate ranking system that goes alongside it.

Weapon refinements will get a visual effect, as well, after a certain refinement level.

Once we get our hands on it, we'll be able to let you know more, as well as answer any questions you may have.

3. Morroc Themed content

- New areas! Njoror said it with a plural, so you can expect a full Morroc Zone

- Apparently one of the maps are 3x Sograt size o.O

- New (Raid?) Dungeon, apparently based on the RO1 Tomb of Osiris "mazey" style

4. Client improvements

- New In-Game UI

- Some visuals that Njoror mentioned above

- Probably more

5. More Info

GuardianTK, on 24 Oct 2013 - 2:49 PM, said:

- New ways to earn Victory Medals are coming.

- The class rebalances were directed towards Monk and Beastmaster pretty often in the Stream.

- Auction Hall listings will be updated to allow you to search for certain items that currently cannot be found via the Search option. They apparently need more data on this to be able to update it.

- Further Noel English voices are currently being developed. It's not just the current 2 choices for each gender's voice.

- Master Jehoon Training Grounds entrance located at Payon Forest.

Other

1. Njoror does not use a mouse for RO2

Apparently, the December update will be the largest since release. They seem like good updates, hopefully there won't be as many bugs. I'm looking forward to the 5v5 system the most out of anything here, though, hope the times aren't as restrictive as the current Colo
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 09:32:35
Lein
Personally Im sorta hyped for the 5v5 system >=D!

Since WoE was such a let down, we had no chance to team PvP against other people. This could be great to improve our teamwork >=D!

and a good excuse to use voice-chat more often
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 10:52:57
Allucinari
and a good excuse to use voice-chat more often

This just means your gonna have to sing la cucaracha again for everyone who hasn't heard it.

Thanks for updating, stuff sounds good.  New content that isn't PLAY ALL THE TIME raids is nice for me.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 10:57:53
ZellKFF
5v5 PvP - YES
T2 - sure
master class & new zones? YES YES YES

This is exciting :love:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 11:37:50
Suppaman
NO BIG SHIELD?!  :angry:

Shitstorm incoming: 999999gb patch. And people rages because they nerfed embus, and without enough skill to run raid dungeons, hope the neededembus(pussy)raidleadersthatrejectpeopleswithoutembus leave the game  :lol:

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 11:45:29
Suppaman
NO BIG SHIELD?!  :angry:

Shitstorm incoming: 999999gb patch. And people rages because they nerfed embus, and without enough skill to run raid dungeons, hope the neededembus(pussy)raidleadersthatrejectpeopleswithoutembus leave the game  :lol:

tl;dr: hope the raid leaders in find party that avoid non embus players fails every dungeon they  want to do without embus, egoist, hope they die everytime fight a raid boss and every time raid disband

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 13:10:21
Lexy
Even though I'm one of the Embusers, I'm looking forward to this patch ::>: it would be nice to see normal raids again. The Battlegrounds thing should be fun too, I'm assuming it'll be similar to RO1 BG..
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 23:38:15
MysticJin
Done by one of the Mystics ;)

Class balances, woo woo!

AH. Finding things that aren't searchable on AH, but sorting them in order from A-Z, cheap to expensive, character limit and spelling the word correctly would be great!

Finally, MORROC! My home! When this comes in, we need to take prime camp spot for the guild!
War has changed.

Posted on 04 Nov 2013, 07:26:57
Snorkel
I'm cool with that so long as the morroc music doesnt sound like road of bless hoedown...

Still too nub to care about most of this. Just happy the pet issues are getting resolved.... now when are they going to fix the heal pets :<?

Posted on 04 Nov 2013, 08:19:48
Allucinari
Finally, MORROC! My home! When this comes in, we need to take prime camp spot for the guild!

Moving to Morroc is definitely an option as lots of players will be in and out of the area as they work on their ~master class~ quests presumably.  We will attempt to claim a spot for RAWR asap if there is a long distance flight kafra and AH on the map.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013