Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

[EVENT] 5v5 RAWR battle at Grand Master Je-Hoon's training site!  (Read 1897 times)

Posted on 26 Nov 2013, 14:54:49
Chomana
I'm there ;3 Count me in <3

Posted on 27 Nov 2013, 02:55:37
Suppaman
Right now we have 8 people confirmed, and 2 (Shu and Marco) who will try their best to be there. If anyone else wants to sign up though, I will give them priority if they are certain to attend.

Otherwise, we will see how things go tomorrow! :love:

Aaaah, put me as one of the "who try to do the best do be there", i forgot to tell you i have exams of driving school friday, so i should study for these last days near the exams, but, if nobody join, i'll be there meanwhile holding a book in my hands :D

Posted on 27 Nov 2013, 18:47:05
Lein
1. Zell
2. Armonna
3. Snorkel
4. Allu
5. Ish
6. Wasabi
7. Scribble
8. Kichi
9. Caprea

Me, as well as most of the people apointed in this list was able to attend to Jehoon and succesfully executed an inter guild 5v5 TG match.

As for my opinion of this battle system on the matter of fighting my own guildmates, all I could say is that it's just wrong...

Don't get me wrong, I liked battling you guys, competing and all, was fun on its own way, but this system, unlike colo, doesn't balance anything at all stat wise. So our RHD or T1 Raid geared people hardly have a chance against a full colo or higher geared person. As proof of that, I executed a 5k «Dark Illusion» on a Knight, Leeleth, out of his 5.3k HP, and guess what? I was yet to throw 2 more.

What I come at, is that since the system doesn't balance us at all, in order to have a more fun and healthy match with even more competence, lets do the balance ourselves.

I have a proposal for this issue:

No gear or accesory, gobo weapon, cardless, and titleless

This would require us to hunt for gobo until we have the lvl 50 weapon at hand.
This option makes us squishy as hell against towers and I dont expect the side monsters to be any easer, even minions will prove troublesome to beat, however we ensure that we'll enter in bouts with balanced out people stat wise.

cardless is a most debatable point, as many of us will have mainly a STC set, its easy to forget, and having a different set of them most of the time invites to flaws in the build, which is very well acceptable.

title on the other hand, we could go for either a specific story title like a specific boss or hunt for the CoA H titles which offers little differences but empowers specific builds and classes. This is also an easy to forget point, but unlike cards, we can nag at people for not setting that one and change it mid battle :V

The only thing we definitely will have no control over would be over the VIPs and if the costumes has stats or not, but lets reduce the P2W items as much as possible.

On all and all, this is a thought idea based on my own experience in a 5v5 in which I found that the difference in gear really is overwhelming.

On the other hand, we could go RHD until everyone has a set at hand and go 5v5 with solely RHD sets, but I doubt all of us has the bag space to spare for that.

Accesories must also be out of the way, that is if at least one of us reports that they lack the full colo set, if everyone has a full colo accesory set, I see no problem in everyone using it O___o;;
Same goes for full colo gears. If everyone is full colo geared, then we can disregards all this and go all out full colo geared :V

Gratzie!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 27 Nov 2013, 19:35:35
Snorkel
Yuppppp.....

I took it up the butt.... a lot   :cry:

Posted on 27 Nov 2013, 22:01:52
Allucinari
I for one quite enjoyed it.
But I won. :sparkle:
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 28 Nov 2013, 08:45:51
Snorkel
Allu kills me softly  :love:

Posted on 28 Nov 2013, 13:13:56
Allucinari
I was only trying to keep you all warm!
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 29 Nov 2013, 11:50:35
Lein
I was only trying to keep you all warm!
Says the one that was screaming "OH THAT DAMNED MIDGET IS BACK!" and "SOMEONE KILL THAT MIDGET!!"
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 29 Nov 2013, 14:59:44
Snorkel
huehuehue i heard that  ::>:

Posted on 30 Nov 2013, 12:09:31
Lein
Lein was awarded 1 point/s for this post
To our dear bear.

Bearing with beer its not a deer but a bear and bearing with a bear bearing with beer is bearable being that such bear is our dear bear bearing with beer and dealing the beer to a deer with no beer its our dear bear bearing with beer.
 ::>:
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 30 Nov 2013, 12:13:30
ZellKFF
:lol:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 30 Nov 2013, 12:25:53
Scribble92
haha thats a mouthful
Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 30 Nov 2013, 15:36:45
Snorkel
u know i played ro1 with a dude named beerbear....

SCRIBBLE ALIAS D:?!?!!?!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013