Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

NEW AND IMPROVED: Alts in Guild  (Read 640 times)

Posted on 24 Nov 2013, 20:35:10
Allucinari
Allucinari was awarded 1 point/s for this post
As we are nowhere near capacity and it seems unlikely we will be reaching capacity soon, your executive guild management team has decided to revisit the issue of alts in guild.  We are lifting the "3 character only" limit for the time being.

If you have additional characters you are actively leveling or are used to assist us in raid (or other guild activities) at least once a week, we would be happy to allow these alts a space in RAWR.  While everyone is still permitted 3 characters, I encourage you to make sure those 3 are active before adding more alts to the guild.  This will not be policed unless it becomes apparent that we have 8 alts per person in guild and no leveling going on in over half of those characters.  Or it gets to the point that I have no idea who half the guild members are again (because they are all alts I've never seen anyone on).  Excessive alts may be removed without notice if we are close to maximum capacity (which it is why it is essential you keep the alts thread updated with your 3 preferred chars and any additional guilded alts, otherwise preference will be given to alts with the highest exp contributions).

We hope that this makes RAWR more active and more fun for all of you.  If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to Zell, Lexy, or myself.   :heart:
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 25 Nov 2013, 23:01:16
ZellKFF
Thank you Allu :)

I just want to reiterate that your alt needs to be active, we will check that and we will not accept forgotten chars gathering dust :>

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013