Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Dream thread reborn!  (Read 2151 times)

Posted on 24 May 2014, 12:11:53
Murmurlade
Murmurlade was awarded 1 point/s for this post
*SCREAMS*
I had another lucid dream last night, I'm getting them very frequently now *panics*
First I watched all my good friends die, we were in a scenario where we had to get through some
sort of--- game?? IDK. I started off with six or seven of my friends, in some underwater-ish cavern.
We went through some kind of rocket booster thingy then transformed us into sea animals but
when ricky went through he turned into a gigantic killer shark and then when luna got shot she turned
into a little crab and got crushed by ricky and then and then there was blood everywhere in the sea a-and
AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH
the killer shark wasn't ricky anymore and it was j-just a killer shark so ely, liu and I waited until the shark moved away from the rocket booster and then we went through it, and then liu got mauled to death by a shark (he turned into a seahorse) and then swordfish-ely and I swam like crazy to some convenient deserted island and and
aaaaAAAAGH IT WAS SO PAINFUL WATCHING ALL MY FRIENDS DIE
and then when I touched the sand I turned back into a human and started running fullspeed to where the shark couldnt get me and when I look back ely was running too but the shark was behind him and leapt onto the land and then AAAARGH BIT HIS HEAD OFF and then suddenly i was in a supermarket with my mom and sister buying japanese stuff and my heart was beating really fast and I asked my mom where all my friends were, and she just ignored me and I was freaking out and and and and the scene warped
AND I WAS BEING CHASED BY A GIANT WIDOW SPIDER AND SNAKE THROUGH A FOREST LIKE
running like crazy and then I saw a giant car (why the fuck was everything so big?!?!) and then I climbed up hoping it would go away and then they started trying to get on top of the car and and and they sort of slowly went away and I knew, just KNEW they were feinting so I jumped down from the car and sprinted to some weird hole in the wall,
and by wall I mean uhhh some kind of mountain? rock? thingy and it turned into a kitchen half way and some woman was there and I just jumped onto the corner of the kitchen and screamed and the woman took out a freaking blade and sliced the snake up casually and dumped it into some bubbling pot and the spider just backed away slowly, clicking and whatnot making those terrible noises and the woman turned and asked "are you okay?"
and then I WOKE UP

I HATE LUCID DREAMS SO MUCH WHY CAN'T I HAVE THAT POTATO DREAM AGAIN

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013