Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Get to know Faint!  (Read 845 times)

Posted on 09 Dec 2013, 17:07:12
Faintning
what a subject :/

So I thought to write something longer than my application stuff, thing whatever.

Everyone calls me Miia irl, (i hate my name), but in game I'm known as Faint mostly. Some know me through my alts, Grisjean, DaniNoir or JesseNoir. There are 2 more, but they aren't that well known.

I don't do anything with my life atm, I dropped out of school for personal reasons. Next fall I should have new school, new town, fresh start. I have one hobby, I don't feel like it's a hobby, keeping a blog. Lately I've just been really lazy to write any stuff there. http://smallthingsmakesyouhappy.blogspot.fi/ there's link to my blog.
It's in finnish, so you may not understand a word!. Oh, I almost forgot, I'm 18 years old, and I live in Finland.

I used to play bass, guitar, piano and drums. But my skills are rusty. I have my own electric and acoustic guitar and electic bass. Two of those instruments just need new strings, and I'm too lazy to get my butt outside and get new ones  ::>: Otherwise I love music! It's big part of my life. And I listen to music all the time. If my headphones break, I need to get new ones ASAP. Music is the main reason my phones battery is always dead  :lol:

That's about it, feel free to ask me guestions! Here, IRC or in game.
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 09 Dec 2013, 23:21:32
Allucinari
Welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing!

I have crazy respect for people with musical talent (unless they are Kurie then it is just bitter jealousy).
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 09 Dec 2013, 23:32:12
Faintning
I know only basics. And haven't played in months, cause imma lazy ass. I went to piano lessons at age of seven  ::>:

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 07 Jan 2014, 00:42:25
Outrack
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining and hope you enjoy your stay here :smile:

Not sure why you hate your name, though I like unique ones :p Bonus points for using "noir" in your RO names as it's one of my favorite French words and film genres!

Posted on 07 Jan 2014, 04:23:44
Faintning
My name is pretty common here. I wish i had more unique one. I actually wasnt first one to use Noir in my character name, my sister, who also is part of guild, used it before me. It sounded so cool i wanted to make few myself.

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013