Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Fitness General  (Read 6620 times)

Posted on 05 Apr 2014, 11:09:05
raela
So uh yeah I tried to do at least an hour at the fitness center each day I was at my mom's (I did need to skip 2), but, too much food. ;_; Hopefully some is just water weight.. at 174.6 lbs (79.2 kg).
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 07 Apr 2014, 09:14:28
Kurie
Can almost guarantee all of it is water weight unless you were furiously binge-eating the entire time. :>

I'll update with weight tomorrow seeing as that would officially be three months since my starting point on here. I know it won't be particularly exciting, but hey, a loss is a loss.

Posted on 09 Apr 2014, 12:23:58
Outrack

Posted on 11 Apr 2014, 11:07:49
raela
MAYBE I WAS KURIE! AND YOU NEVER DID YOUR PROMISED UPDATE.

In other news, 169.8 lbs (77 kg). I also did measurements and it's the same as 2 weeks ago.. so meh. ._. On the plus side, when I was in FL, my mom gave me some pants she couldn't wear.. so I went from "will fall off my ass without a belt" to "can pull down without unbuttoning, but no belt needed." Nothing to do but keep trying. >:(

Posted on 11 Apr 2014, 11:16:44
Kurie
I forgot to update! Sorry. I was super hungover because I decided to go out drinking on a Monday night because I'm really really dumb. Let's go with my weight on Sunday, which was 187.8 lbs. Basically I haven't really made any notable progress. For the most part I'm focused and doing well for half the week, and then I get off track for a couple days in a row. So every time I get to a new low weight, it goes back up a couple pounds, and takes me a long time to get it back off. Very frustrating but entirely my fault. :cry:

Posted on 18 Apr 2014, 19:59:39
Carlos
Still lifting dawgs :3 Here's a pic of me showing my arms and shoulder  ::>:
Two months down and it's starting to show :3, my goal is to be defined by the end of the year!

Posted on 18 Apr 2014, 20:35:22
raela
STILL NOT MY FAVORITE MEXICAN >:|

But whoaaa, looking good D: Keep it up!!

...it was a bad week with sleeping in too much to do stuff and blah blah blah excuses.. um, I didn't even weigh myself. Don't want to know. ._. Tomorrow is a new day though!

Posted on 25 Apr 2014, 10:59:34
raela
KURIE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME (since I feel like we're the only ones who do regular weekly updates ._.)

I was 165.8 lbs (75.2 kg) this morning.. I was at 165 even on Wednesday (NEW LOW ZOMG), but yesterday was free food day.. Well, now that the stress of finishing stuff is over and I have hot water again, time to really throw myself into it harder and aim for lower. D:

Posted on 27 Apr 2014, 02:14:23
Carlos
2 and 1/2 months of lifting down guys :v picture times  :speechless:
Pics here!
(click to show/hide)

Keep it up guys, we can do this!

Posted on 29 Apr 2014, 07:13:29
Maxscha

Or in my case, more time looking for my shoes, less time doing anything in them...
But hey. I did some lifting (of storage boxes) while looking for them. That counts, right?

Posted on 25 May 2014, 16:26:23
Carlos
Where's everyone? Did everyone quit doing fitness? :( was it the holydays?! cmong guys T_T

Posted on 26 May 2014, 17:32:04
Kurie
I am still working away at it but slowly. Nothing exciting to report here except fitting into some old clothes a bit better this week.

Posted on 27 May 2014, 23:15:30
Carlos
I think my body is starting to change guys  :lol:
Put a few lbs of muscle. Need to work harder on my chest though  :shock:

Posted on 28 May 2014, 16:33:03
raela
Bunch of stuff 'n things, Carlos. :( Besides, not many people were updating! I'm getting ready to move next week (WTF SO SOON?!) and have been too busy to exercise and diet is kinda ehhh and yeah I just stopped weighing myself out of fear. I am still fitting in my smallest clothes, and I had a doctor's appointment with a mid-day weigh in of 170 lbs. Doctor said current height/weight is perfectly fine, so at least maintain.. but the place I'm moving to has a fitness center, and I plan on attempting to bike places, so I'll pick back up on things soon.

But you're looking good!! There are muscle things and such. Keep updating so the thread doesn't feel so dead.

Posted on 04 Jun 2014, 21:52:18
Sheepy
You guys are looking good! I really need to do betteer than maintain ._.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013