Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Fitness General  (Read 6251 times)

Posted on 04 May 2015, 05:58:16
Outrack
Necroposting!

Awesome job raela, well done! It's really nice to see you make so much progress, even though you posted this a couple of months ago I hope you're managing to maintain it and still happy with what you've accomplished.

I've totally fallen off the wagon and I think am at around 95kg right now, but now that I have regular internet access again I'll start updating my MFP profile again. Current goals are to get back down to 90kg which I'll hopefully do in 3/4 weeks, and to resume a regular workout routine!

For record purposes, my physical appearance right now is as follows:

Posted on 18 May 2015, 09:46:46
Outrack
Nothing new to report just yet, so here's an infograph on some effective workouts to target specific muscle groups!

Posted on 14 Jun 2015, 15:48:02
Outrack
Clearing out tabs and saw this on imgur the other day, didn't want to lose it so reposting here for future reference (and hopeful benefit to others).

Posted on 13 Nov 2015, 03:45:49
Outrack
Posting for personal use, but if it helps anyone else great :sparkle:

I found an imgur gallery earlier showcasing effective full-body dumbbell exercises, which is awesome as I have a paid laying idle and am too cheap to buy anything better - the gallery can be found here, with the full video embedded below.

Posted on 27 Apr 2017, 06:55:41
Outrack
Somewhat fitness-related! Two beautiful morons are facing a federal lawsuit by a salty TV network after they talked their way into appearing as fitness instructors. Read more about it here, and be sure to add a rotation of basket-stomping into your next workout!

Mirror: https://streamable.com/voq59

Posted on 27 Apr 2017, 08:20:53
Lala Beilschmidt
When he dropped those bottles I cried a little HAHAHA

Posted on 25 May 2017, 14:41:18
Wetherbee
Awesome thread. I really need to lose about 20 pounds. Time to start doing some exercise.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013