Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Runehole puncher  (Read 830 times)

Posted on 07 Jan 2014, 13:58:47
fiph
Hey everyone! I'm working on my chaos set and was wondering what the best way to acquire rocket Runehole punchers . AH just seem to expensive!

Posted on 07 Jan 2014, 14:14:31
ZellKFF
Well...you have three options right now:

- Farm radiant crystals....by disassembling level 40-49 gears and praying that they don't fail (the fail rate is currently at...80+%?)
- Wait for tomorrow's patch and see if it gets "fixed" (nobody really knows if it's a bug or not tbh)
- Do what I did, go farm other valuable things (blueseed runes, rare cards, dayr accessories, rare greenseed runes from chaos boxes....), sell them and buy 13 rocket punchers for 5k zeny -_-;

good luck :sparkle:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 25 Feb 2014, 09:44:45
Jaccee
Well...you have three options right now:

- Farm radiant crystals....by disassembling level 40-49 gears and praying that they don't fail (the fail rate is currently at...80+%?)
- Wait for tomorrow's patch and see if it gets "fixed" (nobody really knows if it's a bug or not tbh)
- Do what I did, go farm other valuable things (blueseed runes, rare cards, dayr accessories, rare greenseed runes from chaos boxes....), sell them and buy 13 rocket punchers for 5k zeny -_-;

good luck :sparkle:

Just a friend here.
I am farming sandarman for jewel and gear drops and breaking them down for radiant crystals. Aye, the success rate is low, but for a full clear the dungeon run, I get 40-60 radiant crystal on average.  Since I also have a blacksmith I can harvest and refine the gold. purchase the convert steel from blacksmith trainer. If anyone wants to party to get materials for runes and punchers, look me up in game, I always help when time permits. I can craft them for you, just need the mats.

Jacson is my blacksmith/ranger.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013