Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

(v ^ -^)>[ \___/ ] *sendin an application*  (Read 533 times)

Posted on 13 Jan 2014, 22:47:39
Franchi
Hi.. i am franchi an ML5 Rogue, pretty new to the game actually, just played for bout 3weeks gettin used to the game pretty well and currently lookin for an active and fun guild then i saw the post on warpportal forums and just tryin if i can get in xD..

Oh and uhh my timezone's at GMT-8, playin at an average of 6hrs per day 00:00 - 08:00 servertime or later xD, on weekends whenever i get home from work and usually on for bout i dunno maybe the whole day on weekends (v @ _@)c[__] w/ a cup of coffee.. oh 25yrs old, hobbies are gaming ofc, playin my guitar, games, stuff...

oh am currently on a guild but they never talk so its a bit lonely (/), . (\)... well that's it i hope i get in and more power to your guild (v ^ -^)

Posted on 13 Jan 2014, 23:02:11
ZellKFF
Hi there! Thanks for applying^^

Would you mind sharing which part of the world you are from? GMT -8 is quite vast :sparkle:

You must have a pretty unusual work schedule to be able to play until 8am (I'm saying that as if I didn't start work at 8am every day but still play all night...)

The rest sounds good, I'm happy to take you on for a trial :love:

PM ZellKFF, Mirilene, Lexy, Pants, Loli, Scribble92, Snorkelops, Faintning etc...to get added. Is your character name Franchi by the way?

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 13 Jan 2014, 23:05:29
Lexy
Hello! Welcome!

I am currently online on Loli, PM me for an invite!
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 13 Jan 2014, 23:13:09
Franchi
Oh am from the philippines.. currently workin at a family owned construction business u know public road constructions and stuff.... well i still have like 4-5hrs at work before i go online currently at break stealin internet connection on a nearby building huehueheu (v * v*).. i'll send yah a quick pm once i got home.. if ever you're on..

Edit: (/) . < )> my bad it's GMT +8... and yeah my ign is Franchi xD gonna login as soon as i get home.. still workin atm internet outside is too slow (v T .T) phone can barely keep the connection up
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2014, 00:04:50 by Franchi

Posted on 14 Jan 2014, 03:04:17
Ishkar
Welcome to the guild! Nice to see kirby on the receiving end of that gluttony for once

Posted on 14 Jan 2014, 03:19:38
Franchi
thanks xD... oh are there anyone online for the invite? am currently on atm, just got home from work

Posted on 14 Jan 2014, 03:23:36
Lexy
I'll hop on Lexy really quick and throw you an invite!
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 14 Jan 2014, 03:26:43
Franchi
\( O,.,O)/ rawr

Posted on 14 Jan 2014, 12:32:31
Lein
kiubos, welcome to the forums, and the guild!
you have quite the style with emoticons huh?

thats quite cool >=D!

GMT +8 huh? blah, for a sec I thought you were in alaska XD
(GMT -7 here)

woot! see you in game sometime!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 14 Jan 2014, 13:26:34
Allucinari
Hello and welcome to RAWR!  Look forward to meeting you in game!
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013