Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Saitoberry is lurking about :3  (Read 973 times)

Posted on 15 Jan 2014, 08:38:11
Saitoberry
So those who know me, already know me, and those who don't, Hiiiiii :3 I'm Saito!!! I've never been huge about positing about on forums and such, but since I've been lurking about as of late, I felt it only appropriate that I post here!! Although I don't really like to think about it, I guess I'm one of the "older" ancient members of Ashtear/ RAWR... haha!! Originally the perverted panda ice cream cone of Gunbound, now I'm just the English teacher graduate in Japan dating a girl who looks like a high schooler to fit my sick needs  :lol: well actually that's only a half truth... she hunted me down and the fact that she looks like a high school girl is just my lucky coincidence /e8 hehehe  :lol: Anyway for those I don't know, this is my hello, and those who do, expect to see me around a bit more now, especially in IRC! Haha!

Posted on 15 Jan 2014, 11:53:06
Scribble92
Hello, yeah I've seen you lurking in IRC as of late but not spoke to you yet
Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 15 Jan 2014, 12:19:00
ZellKFF
Zach :love:

For the record guys, this is just about the most ancient RAWR member you'll come across - I recruited him in 2004, when he was 12 :lol: He is very awesome and really represents the RAWR spirit: perverted, fun, handsome and smart ::>:

I'm so glad that you came back (beats random bi-yearly facebook messages :p), I hope that you stick around and maybe play some MMO with us :lol:

SAITO LOR :love: :heart:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 15 Jan 2014, 13:02:13
Lexy
Saitehberrehhhh <33333333

We've all missed you and glad to have you back~
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 15 Jan 2014, 14:00:36
Kurie

:stronglove: :lol: :stronglove: :lol:SAITO :lol: :stronglove: :lol: :stronglove:

Posted on 15 Jan 2014, 23:55:13
Allucinari
Welcome home wifey~
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 17 Jan 2014, 14:31:22
raela
I spotted you on IRC the other day.. welcome back. :D Good to see you around!
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013