Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Winter anime 2013/2014  (Read 996 times)

Posted on 18 Jan 2014, 20:15:10
Kichijoten
(click to show/hide)

So far I've started to watch Mahou Sensou which is enjoyable and I'm planning to check out Z/X Ignition.

Still watching Log Horizon and the second season of Magi. ^^

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

Posted on 03 Feb 2014, 14:51:07
Kichijoten
Mahou Sensou still doesn't make sense to me after 4 episodes... Z/X Ignition is pretty nice.

I've also picked up this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19do13_tonari-no-seki-kun-the-master-of-killing-time-episode-1-anime-comedy_fun

Hilarious  :smile:

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

Posted on 12 Feb 2014, 15:35:04
Outrack
Sad you haven't got any replies to this :cry: Let's fix that!

Certain events have led me to pick up anime again, so I'm on a download spree right now grabbing everything from this season. Haven't watched anything yet, but Noragami and Nobunaga the Fool both look pretty interesting. Going to catch up with Kill la Kill shortly as well and Log Horizon - I've heard the latter picks up which will be great as I found it very lackluster,

The dailymotion link in your post is broken, but I'll check out Tonari no Seki-kun anyway!

Posted on 27 Feb 2014, 15:44:21
Spud
How is Noragami? I've not been watching anime as of late but it looks interesting enough to try.

Posted on 04 Mar 2014, 00:06:17
Lein
Well, Im half surpriced Sonico is getting an anime, its quite the pretty weird feeling.

Too bad SAO special is nothing but a recap of Aincrad and Fairy Dance, it would have been nice if it were something like the 7th book... I mean, I would cry a lot if that one were animated :'D

Pupa seems interesting, I mean, its terror after all.

Undoubtly however, Houkagou no Pleiades is the one that picks more my interest, not like I know anything about it, rather I just feel curious about it.

Why can't they make anime of some manwha!! Im pretty sure a lot of people would love to see the animation of some of those webtoons and korean artworks! like "Trace", "Knight Run", "Noblesse" or "The Breaker"! Even "Can't see, can't hear, but love"!!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013