Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Applying for teh Guild.  (Read 513 times)

Posted on 21 Jan 2014, 20:47:02
Steampuhnk
Hello, name is Renton, and I pretty much name all my characters and such Steampuhnk, or something to do with sleeping (I like to sleep). Just applying for the Guild after I saw it on the RO2 Forum. I'm a complete newbie to the game, but not to MMORPGs, which I have played a lot of, but only a few have I made it, and went threw majority of the end game like WoW, FF, Aion. I've only ever really liked to play P2P games because they seem to be a bit more stable, but RO2 has grabbed me.

Posted on 21 Jan 2014, 21:41:35
Allucinari
Hi Renton!  Thanks for your interest in RAWR!

Would you mind telling us a little more about you? Such as where you live/time zone, hobbies, career/school, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing and think we should know?  We're a very nosy social guild and love to know a little bit about our new applicants.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 21 Jan 2014, 22:41:11
Steampuhnk
Ah well I live in the Untied States, Georgia, Eastern Time zone. I'm 25, father of a 3 year old, I work at Kroger, and my hobbies consist of a lot of video games, reading, movies, spending time with the important ones, a lot of little things I guess. I'm not the most talkative person you will meet, but I'm friendly and I'm a very casual player. I like being the tank of the group, the shield, always go for classes like the Knight or Paladin in games. I solo in most games, but I do like partying up, and helping people. Could go on I guess but that's a few things.

Posted on 22 Jan 2014, 03:17:58
Lexy
Thanks for your interest in RAWR~

We'd love to take you on for a trial run, just PM ZellKFF, Mirilene, Lexy/Loli/Pants, scribble92, or any other RAWR member you run across, for an invite :>

Alternatively, join us on irc to scream at one of us to add you.

Hope you enjoy your time with us ::>:
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 22 Jan 2014, 14:57:11
ZellKFF
Hi there! Thanks for the application and welcome to the guild, hope we'll get to talk in-game soon! :sparkle:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013