Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

New Application to RAWRRR  (Read 661 times)

Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 06:43:28
EvilShark
Hi Rawr,

We (My wife & Myself Steve & Nut) are looking for a Guild for us as we are back in the game after a long break, as we just got a little princess 4 month Ago, as your can see she is already RAWRRRRRRRRRR  

http://prntscr.com/2r74yt  :shock:

We have like your presentation of the guild, as you are more like a friend group, and this is what we are looking for, as we want to have fun again

What to tell about us, I’m from Belgium, my wife from Thai, moving to Africa (Ghana/Accra) in 10 days for my jobs ;) we like to play online games and have fun , more myself then her  :P

Concerning RO, Nut (KittyBerriez)is a wizard Lvl 50, me, I (EvilShark )have 2 characters, Warrior Lvl50 & Priest Lvl36 (Working on the last as finally I prefer Priest as warrior) , not sure about the IGN name as I’m in office lol

Hope we can meet you soon and have more fun in the game

Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 08:53:42
ZellKFF
Hey dude!

Sorry for the short reply, but I'm at work too xD

Very interesting app! Which part of Belgium are you in? I'm from Brussels ::>: and I'm interested to know what kind of job you do, I work primarily with Africa :shock: (I'm in development & cooperation)...Accra is nice :smile: good luck with the move.

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN REFUSE THIS APP AFTER YOU POSTED THAT CUTE BABY RAWRLING :heart: she is adorable! Enjoy while you can xD

Join our IRC or PM me (ZellKFF) or any other member in game for an invite!

Your wife is more than welcome, but ideally I'd like her to register and post an intro too, so we get to know her^^

Talk to you soon Steve!

Zell
RAWR Guildmaster

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 09:01:39
EvilShark
Hi Zell,

I was born in bruxelles (Etterbeek), but i have spent most of my time in South of france(Nice) where my family move when i was 2 years old.
I'm sales Engineer for a Satellite company based in luxembourg (Where i live now). My sales director is based there, he is from belgium too, from chastres  :sparkle: There is a large community of Belgium people over Accra  ::>:

I will ask her to do it, i will have to fight a little bit  :smile:

Steve

Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 09:07:06
Scribble92
Hi and welcome to the guild. see u around
Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 09:12:25
Faintning
Hello, and welcome! Saw you on irc for a bit, you seemed like a nice guy. Hope to see you in game!
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 10 Feb 2014, 09:34:40
EvilShark
Hi Faint & Scribble  :naruto:

Thanks for the greeting and nice message.

See you around   :star:

Posted on 11 Feb 2014, 17:13:01
fiph
Welcome :D

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013