Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

A Newbie enters!  (Read 658 times)

Posted on 18 Feb 2014, 16:07:33
Chinskins
Hola a todos ^^!

My name is Andrés, but everybody call me Ditto. I´m 24 years old and born and live in Ourense, a city in the northwest part of Spain. I like to jrpgs and mmorpgs, anime (i was fansuber a lot of years), manga, history and adventure books, martial arts, drink and sleep. I worked a few time as a security guard in a forge and now I´m finishing my studies in Electronic Maintenance.

In mmorpg, I was playing since I have 12 years, more or less O.o . I played Tibia, Lineage, WoW, Warhammer Online, Star Wars Online, LoTRO, Flyff, FFXI, RO, PotBS and another I can´t remember ^^u.

In RO2, I started to play yesterday, and have an Acolyte level 12 and Cheff level 8 named Chinskins, and want to be a Monk Tank someday ^o^. I want to join yours guild, because I like guild chat, hate to play alone and seems the guild have the spirit I like to play with.

Salutes, thanks for your time and sorry for my english, I only have the school lessons ^^u

Posted on 18 Feb 2014, 18:00:57
Allucinari
Thanks so much for your application!  I'm happy to welcome you to RAWR. 

Please feel free to PM ZellKFF, Lexy, Mirilene, or any other RAWR member for an invite.

Don't worry about your English and if you ever need Spanish conversation partners, I sacrifice Lein (native Spanish speaker) and raela (she studies Spanish and is pretty great at it).
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 18 Feb 2014, 18:18:33
raela
Bienvenido! D: It sounds like you'll fit right in~ If you're around tonight, feel free to send me a message on naenia and I can invite!
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 18 Feb 2014, 18:30:08
ZellKFF
Welcome to the guild! Looking forward to meeting you in-game :sparkle:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 18 Feb 2014, 18:41:30
fiph
welcome

Posted on 18 Feb 2014, 19:11:33
Lein
kiubos :v

wut? Im a spendable pawn?!
oh well, nothing new, welcome to the guild! >=D
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 19 Feb 2014, 03:43:28
Chinskins
Thanks for the welcomes! ^^

I´m very happy entering to this guild. I´ll see you in game and have fun!

Salutes! ^o^

Posted on 19 Feb 2014, 04:21:22
Faintning
Welcome to the guild!
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013