Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Fellow player on Ragnarok 2  (Read 740 times)

Posted on 24 Feb 2014, 19:18:29
Jaccee
I am friends with one of your guild members, Wyrdd, and she advised , per her conversation with Zell, that I might be able to join in  some of your guild events, space available.

I am currently in a guild populated by 4 M6 level characters that are all me.
I play a Knight, Priest, Ranger, and a Sorcerer. I have one  in each class trade skill.

I am equally comfortable grinding for mp, gathering/hunting/harvesting/mining for materials for crafting, Dungeon bashing, questing and just exploring.

Anyway, I would like the chance to meet y'all and do some playing.

I am Jaccee, pronounced whacky, and I resemble that remark.

Jaccee,
Jaccette
Jacson
Jaccer

Posted on 24 Feb 2014, 19:31:32
ZellKFF
Hi! :smile:

You are more than welcome to hang around with us, but be aware that priority is always given to guildmates when it comes to partying and such :sweat:

Thanks for introducing yourself and hopefully see you around! :)

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 24 Feb 2014, 19:43:32
Jaccee
Hi! :smile:

You are more than welcome to hang around with us, but be aware that priority is always given to guildmates when it comes to partying and such :sweat:

Thanks for introducing yourself and hopefully see you around! :)

Thanks, Look forward to meeting y'all.

Posted on 25 Feb 2014, 10:01:31
Jaccee
I would like to offer my services to any one if they are interested, I have all 4 trade skill classes 50 and all the Dayr food and potion recipes and gear and weapon recipes through Joser. I also can make runes, and punchers. I spend a lot of time farming the materials, and would love company. If you need items made, I would love to make them for you. I charge nothing, but you need to supply materials. If you would like to farm for the mats, I would be glad to offer my assistance.

Posted on 26 Feb 2014, 09:45:21
fiph
welcome :D

Posted on 26 Feb 2014, 09:49:07
Suppaman
Welcome

Posted on 27 Feb 2014, 15:20:55
Lein
Hi Jac.

Well, the use of tradeworks is rarely something we can take adventage from, so I would advise you to try joining us on IRC or check up on our Saturday's Karaoke Night parties. You don't have to sing but we will be pestering you to >:D

Things can also work the other way, you know? Once you reach level 11 or 12, whichever you can start gaining exp from osiris and you feel like doing a run, you can always call for a helping hand from us!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013