Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Don't hate, amputate~  (Read 905 times)

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 02:54:36
Zephynel
Herro this is Zephynel! (Zebbie in-game)
A bit of a noob, but hey, everyone started out as one :P
So yes, I'm applying for Rawr, as it was recommended to me by a friend of mine.

I'm a dual citizen of two countries, and I speak and write in Spanish, Chinese and English. I am currently learning Korean so that when I graduate, I can hopefully apply over to work in Seoul. I'm very sarcastic, but very friendly and chill. Takes a lot to make me angry, and I don't have a sleep schedule. (And if you've noticed, yes, I've very spontaneous indeed.) I play a ton of games and am all over the web. \o/ I go by Zeph or Zephy, either one works.

So you wanna know more about me? Meh, this should be useful for you over there in the bushes with sunglasses on:

When not hunting for mayonnaise jars, Zeph likes fluting, pianoing, skiing, and looking at dried ink on processed dead tree carcasses. Zeph is also a collector of sorts, and collects airplane throw-up bags, umbrellas, stuffed animals, and currency. Zeph would like a terrier and call it "Sparta". (Ideally, Zeph would introduce their terrier as "This is Sparta".)
Zeph is now here, as opposed to no where, which is exactly where you can find Zeph's brain sometimes.
Deep up, Zeph is a psychopathic egomaniac and believes that just about everything Zeph does is flalwess. :D If there was one place Zeph'd like to visit it'd be Alaska; one person Zeph'd want to be, it'd be a superhero; one thing Zeph'd want to have, it'd be an adventure, one love to love, it'd be Jesus.

So that's it for now, I guess. Feel free to interrogate me if I missed anything~

Ciao for now,

Zeph

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 10:13:31
shunoin
Nice to meet you Zeph <3
a mayo lover oh my god aaaah / v \

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 11:06:54
ZellKFF
Hi Zeph,

Nice intro!

Would you mind sharing a few details with us, such as your country/timezone, your age and what you are studying? That would be nice :sparkle:

PM me or any other RAWR member in-game for an invite!

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 12:29:09
Suppaman
欢迎你  :D

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 20:51:30
Zephynel
I currently live in the northeast USA, and am studying undergrad, hopefully deciding sometime soon my major. >.>
(In the US, you don't need to decide your major until the end of junior year (3rd year in) of college...so yes, I procrastinate on this matter :P)

Mayo fwand :D It's even better to keep the empty jars after you're done with them...then you wash them and put vanilla pudding in them. And when company comes over, bring the jar out and shove spoonfuls into your face. Tastes good and works nicely, imho.  :naruto:

謝謝,太客氣了~ (Yes, traditional ftw! But I can write and read either...long backstory lol)

Chao chao bacalao,

Zeph

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 23:00:06
fiph
welcome    :naruto:

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 23:12:15
Murmurlade
waa, teach me mandarin...
oranges.
Dx

Posted on 06 Mar 2014, 23:19:31
Zephynel
Hey, currently still trying to join the guild... :confused:
Any help would be appreciated on this matter >.<

Gracias,

Zeph

Posted on 07 Mar 2014, 03:00:20
ZellKFF
scribble92 will invite you now! :sparkle:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 07 Mar 2014, 13:12:41
Allucinari
Hello and welcome to RAWR!  I SEE YOU IN IRC RIGHT NOW SO I AM GONNA GET ALL UP IN YOUR BUSINESS (not really).

P.S. Mayo is the best. Miracle Whip sucks, should die in a fire.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 07 Mar 2014, 14:20:08
Zephynel
Heck no miracle whip...tastes like plastic.

Welp just got called out for donating too much at 40%...XD
Sorry to be a burden, but I'll try not to donate until I hit 50 so I can be more useful on runs, etc.
Also got notified to set donation to 50% when crafting...will remember ty ^.^

~Zeph

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013