Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

GUILD LEVEL 20 & GUILD STORAGE! <3  (Read 1183 times)

Posted on 10 Mar 2014, 15:18:03
ZellKFF
Dear rawrlings,

We are now level 20 and have maxed out guild storage!  :love:

Thank you ALL for your continuous efforts, grinding and crafting...feels really nice to hit such a milestone after the crap from last week... :sparkle:

Feel free to use guild storage to leave khara items, crafting mats, gears, recipes...or anything you might find useful for guildies!

If you do take khara items from storage, please put them back in afterwards. Everyone can use the storage function, except pupas  :sweat:

Enjoy! <3

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 12 Mar 2014, 18:54:41
Suppaman
I have stored some LCM Cards.Maya, Maya  Purple, Barbaro, Shellob, Ancientworm, Giantworm. And a stack of polinium.
Since i didn't helped much on leveling, this is all i can do :)

Posted on 13 Mar 2014, 12:45:04
Lein
I tried it the other day and couldnt store anything D:
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 13 Mar 2014, 14:50:07
Suppaman
I tried it the other day and couldnt store anything D:
You need to go to the NPC guild manager. Near gilgamesh at morroc.

Posted on 13 Mar 2014, 21:14:34
Lein
what an annoying system D:!!!
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 16 Mar 2014, 03:58:38
Murmurlade
Murmurlade was awarded 1 point/s for this post
I wanna arrange it I wanna I wanna I wanaaaaaaaa >A<

Posted on 16 Mar 2014, 15:16:33
Lein
GUYS! please dont drop just any garbage in there!! >___>!!

wtf with those no-share noodles or lvl 45~50 blue gears?! Yggdrasil flower?! PANDORA BOXES?! Even some choco from the previus event!!!

whoever put those in there please withdraw them!! If not I will go wild and arrange it cuz IM A FUCKING MANIAC OF ORDER!!
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 16 Mar 2014, 18:01:50
Suppaman

wtf with those no-share noodles or lvl 45~50 blue gears?! Yggdrasil flower?! PANDORA BOXES?! Even some choco from the previus event!!!

whoever put those in there please withdraw them!! If not I will go wild and arrange it cuz IM A FUCKING MANIAC OF ORDER!!
Me. I thought someone need them while leveling. ( :D )
Anyway, new items stored. Andre Deniro Piere Card, Earthworm Card, Hell's Venombug Card. Goblin Masks for Khara, and 2 items for khara: Fancy Hind Shell and Fragment of i forgot the name. Roman Taro khara cards. Love the guild storage  :lol:

Posted on 17 Mar 2014, 02:36:34
Murmurlade
I put in two ancient documents and polish..
And I'll also be storing some ripped capes for the avenger title and
Some mats as well..
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2014, 02:54:04 by Murmurlade

Posted on 17 Mar 2014, 10:24:06
Maxscha
IMHO, the storage has a bunch of stuff it don't need. Since it isn't full yet, it isn't an issue, I suppose...

What it doesn't need: P.boxes (give those to Hadrubal), Polinium (that stuff breeds like bunnies), Bwings (we have to come to town to access storage anyhow), Blue Gear (tho nice to hold for future members, it's not a good use of the space).

Also unecessary, tho potentially useful: Pillarnium (easily collectible), CraftMats (non-quest ones), Crafted food/pots (we can always make more), Honing polish (potentially a space hog), Wep Elements & Binding Proteins (one stack of each is prob fine).

What is likely the best use of the space: Khara quest items (especially ones obtained in dungeons), Khara quest cards (and items used for combining the cards), Guild books awaiting Zell's activation, Any items that everyone in the the guild will find useful at some point and might not be able to easily collect solo.

It seems that a bunch of the stuff in there can just as easily/conveniently be stored on a 'storage toon' and held till someone makes a request for it (craft mats, crafted items, scavenged gear, and suchlike.)

I am not inclined to remove stuff I did not put in there, nor am I inclined to 'equip' a card meant for Khara titles. That somehow feels improper. I am, however, inclined to put all the khara quest items I have into guild storage, pending approval of the guild/Zell.

I hope we don't need a storage monitor, and that we can collectively come up with a criteria for how to best utilize the space.

Much Luv from yon packrat.

Posted on 17 Mar 2014, 12:07:16
Faintning
I gotta say that I disagree with the pots. SP consuption is ridicoulous atm, so blue pots are really useful. Making dayr blues is kinda long process. First go to RoB to farm yggdrasils, then make master blues. From master blues you can make dayr ones. Altho you have to go to town to acces the storage. And just few stacks of pots is enough (2 or 3).

Mostly it should be used to hold khara items. So it's uselful both ML people and under lvl 50. we should go hunt rest of LCM cards
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 19 Mar 2014, 07:07:25
Zephynel

I know most of you are masters...so it may be garbage for you...>.>
But if you don't want some things, feel free to dump it on me :D
I'll take SM gear/accessories, the flowers and boxes   :sparkle:
For reference, Level 44 SM/Alchemist ~ Zebbie
GIMME ME EVERYTHINGGG  :lol:

And dunno how much my opinion matters, but magic classes burn through mana like crazy, so blue pots are really useful...and khara items are always good ^.^ holy crap I have a long way to go

Posted on 19 Mar 2014, 11:33:21
raela

I know most of you are masters...so it may be garbage for you...>.>
But if you don't want some things, feel free to dump it on me :D
I'll take SM gear/accessories, the flowers and boxes   :sparkle:
For reference, Level 44 SM/Alchemist ~ Zebbie
GIMME ME EVERYTHINGGG  :lol:

And dunno how much my opinion matters, but magic classes burn through mana like crazy, so blue pots are really useful...and khara items are always good ^.^ holy crap I have a long way to go

No share noodles are garbage at every level, and level 50 gear is now irrelevant as Master Level gear is much much better (and can be worn when you hit 50 at long as your job is up as well..). Even if you need to grind job levels, you hardly need level 50 gear for that.
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 19 Mar 2014, 14:56:41
Maxscha
If there is stuff that's useful to a member in particular, we should mail/give it directly to that member. Not leave it in storage for that member to maybe take or maybe leave as storage. This includes crafted mats/items. Maybe, if there is to be a donation of gifts, we can have a donation/request thread in these forums, and then mail items to whoever posts interest in whichever item. Items that can be stored/mailed to/from storage characters are unnecessary in guild storage, imho.

I fully expect the guild storage to eventually fill up with cards for the LCM title (other khara quests). Count the spaces. Count the cards needed for the title. Another option is to have the guild store the cards on a card album in one person's character, which has it's disadvantages (we won't as a guild be able to reference/use the cards aquired unless/until convenient for that one person). It makes sense to have the cards readily viewable, so we know what cards to focus on getting next.

The honing stuffs are taking up space, but the honing event is current, and our card collection isn't extensive yet, so that stuff is probably fine for the time being. Will someone please do something with the polinium before it breeds more?

These are just my opinions on the matter. I respectfully wait the decision of the guild as a whole for storage guidelines.  :hg:

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013