Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

CoA: LETS RAWR IT UP!!  (Read 695 times)

Posted on 01 Apr 2014, 19:54:47
Lein
GUYZ!

CoA has been pailing up dust and dirt and dark matter over the past months and it needs some serious clean up!!
Sadly, as you already know, its full of pesky oversized, over chubby, over juicy bugs, rats, zombie fishes, frogs and what not...

So we must go there and RAWR IT UP!!

YET BUT HOWEVER!! Our shinny Osiris sets will get dirty over there D:!
If you squash a bug with your boots you'll get a very dirty, sticky, greeny mocus all over your face, body, hair, clothes, and any other place you might not really want it into...

SO, lets put our gears away in side a bag and stuff it into a cramped box to save it inside our storages or something and bring out our WHITE GEARS FOR CLEANING UP!!!

Prefirabily, we'll be using a WHITE ML WEAPON along with WHITE LVL 50 GEARS!!

So be ready, because we are doing a throughout clean up! From gigasized noisy grasshoppers, to overgrown up loli-shotta duos, or from incredibly loud frog monster lady to the point of needing a giant WHITE  boot to step on a fucking golden coloured roach and its nest!!!!!

I heard there is one giant rat inside there.

Remember, this weekend is WHITE

Advertency: Gearing up with the said items will mean your HP will likely fall to the 6~8k and the offensive power will be not much different from Pre-AoV, dangers of facing a wipe out are VERY high. It is recomendable you have either nearly none MP to lose (or to a point where losing it matters no more) or bring a ton of condoms (the insurance item you get for loging daily). Thanks :v
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 01 Apr 2014, 19:58:54
Faintning
OMG sounds so much fun. Im up for it, if just im online the time this happens  :smile:

RAWR :lol:
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 01 Apr 2014, 20:43:39
Lein
Well, the event is pretty much something that ocurred to me this morning and I sort of dont know about dates :D!!

so, well, I just went and tested out, it seems that it'll be a legit hard fight, lets see how many people join up :v
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 01 Apr 2014, 21:28:04
raela
After the near constant work for the past month or more, I kind of want to sit in my house and not move for the weekend.

SOUNDS LIKE PERFECT COA CONDITIONS
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 16:45:25
Maxscha
I'm a sentimental packrat, so I still have my pre-AoV Armor sets.
Heck, I am still hoping to complete the CoA N Armor/Wep Khara.

However, I an planning on working at a faire this weekend, so I
may not be back & showered in time to sit at my desk to game.
If I am, then I'd love to come with! Yay, more khara completions!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  :stronglove: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013