Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Squirrels.  (Read 949 times)

Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 08:45:50
LylahMae
Trying to think of a way to make this interesting...hmm. I don't like strawberries.

I like video games, I like RPG board games, I like things so ridiculously lame they are infact made awesome.
I am a shallow gamer. I like my pixels to look hawt. After all, if I'm going to be staring at my characters ass for x amount of hours, it needs to be a good one right?
Meaning, I will spend a lot of my time in game trying to get shiny pretty costumes and awesome shiny things!

IGN: LylahMae. Currently lvl 30 Ranger/Artisan. I joined about a month ago, but after patching my game normally breaks but luckily I have fixed it! So I am back...with a vengeance, but just a little bit lonely :( and thus the reason I would like to join an active guild!

And I like to kick ass.

Rawr.
:love:

I was rawr from the very beginning ;)

Last Edit: 02 Apr 2014, 10:17:51 by LylahMae

Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 10:24:45
shunoin
I am a shallow gamer. I like my pixels to look hawt. After all, if I'm going to be staring at my characters ass for x amount of hours, it needs to be a good one right?

FINALLY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE ANYMORE.

Also ( I know someone else will ask it anyway): Could you tell us where you're from and share some more details about you? RAWR is a very curious guild, you see..  ::>:

Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 10:41:55
LylahMae
Gah. I forgotted the most basic information, hehe! Silly...Well, I am from London. I am 21. I have always had a huge passion for traveling, though only went abroad the first time last August. I went to 7 countries in Europe in 9 days by myself...very exciting! But I aim to travel the whole entire world. And own my own Jet Ski one day....one can dream?

I am a Leo, and own 2 cats RAWrrrrr....I prefer Winter to Summer. I like cuddles. I am a marmite fan. I can't handle my alcohol all too well. I am 1/4 french but don't speak a word of it. I have a crush on Jesse Pinkman of Breaking Bad. I like sarcasm, inappropriate humour, and people who are fun.
I dislike olives.

:smile:

Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 11:00:40
Faintning
Faintning was awarded 1 point/s for this post
I just wonder how you can dislike strawberries  :speechless:
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 12:24:42
Lein
But do you like.... chan chan chaaaaan~.... Karaoke?
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 13:12:52
LylahMae
I just wonder how you can dislike strawberries  :speechless:
*le gasp* I know! Shocker...I am but a freak. I should be made outcast rather than guildie. Such shame :cry: hehe :heart:

But do you like.... chan chan chaaaaan~.... Karaoke?
Well, I've never actively participated. But I am a HUGE fan of people embarrassing themselves, and a fan of people with talent. So, possibly? Though I must admit I would prefer the former option, hehe. I did take a look around and I notice you guys have karaoke events.  :hg: YMCA? hehe

Posted on 03 Apr 2014, 19:30:24
Lein
oh worry not, Im also of those who likes to embarass himself :v
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 03 Apr 2014, 19:41:12
ZellKFF
Hi there!

Great app and you seem like a good match for our guild :love: (despite liking marmite....ugh xD)

Sadly, when we tried to invite you, we noticed that you were already guilded. Let us know if you decided to apply elsewhere or if you are in a placeholder guild of your own :confused:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 04 Apr 2014, 08:01:12
Scribble92
Oooooo a fellow brit welcome to the guild and ill look forward to meeting u in game when i finally finish my uni work haha
regarding karaoke i partcipate regularly but never embarrass myself  ::>:
Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 04 Apr 2014, 08:42:59
LylahMae
I was in a guild for a very teeny tiny bit but no one ever spoke to me :( Hence why I wanted to join you guys! Like a noob I forgot about the technicalities of quitting first...duh. I am a bit of a spastic at times hehe...oopsie  :sweat:

Posted on 04 Apr 2014, 16:32:41
Maxscha

I am a bit of a spastic at times hehe...oopsie  :sweat:

I :love:  you already.

Posted on 04 Apr 2014, 18:19:38
fiph
Welcome!!!!!  :naruto:

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013