Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

helluuu :3  (Read 542 times)

Posted on 13 Apr 2014, 11:07:41
Pazernus
Soo i returned to ragnarok2 after a long break (played it back in launch, when it was unplayable buggy x( ) and heard from BellaSerena about this guild and got interested of it enough to try to apply in ^_^

so ingame im Pazie, lvl 26 Crescent working my way up towards master levels ^^ been playing mmo's ever since i got my hands on internet first time, and pretty much started ragnarok 1 sametime so im pretty knowledged of ragnarok 1, but totall newbie of ragnarok 2 :<

was hoping to get in to the guild as i heard its fun and social 1, and thats the main thing im after in guild ^^ tofind 1 where i can just chat away with guildies with no worry of other stuff and have fun while levelling with them :D

but i wont share my cookies :( no matter what im offered, the cookies will stay with me >:3

and warcry? um...*pokes his teddy hat to make it RAAWR for him, dont ask how*

Posted on 13 Apr 2014, 11:27:36
ZellKFF
Hi! Thanks for applying! :smile:

Could you please let us know more about yourself? :sweat: Age, gender, location or timezone would be nice...hobbies, what you do in life...work, study, nothing? :lol:

Thanks in advance! :love:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 13 Apr 2014, 11:39:39
Pazernus
well, im 25  from finland, guy, urh ._. feel so out of my comfort zone when igotta do informational posts of my self T.T

timezone is gmt+2 . used to be chef for living but sadly my back aint in good shape so i had to quit that and try to look something else, still unsure wich career to change but for now just trying to find work to get the **** out of this student apartment im stuck at ^^

hobbies...hum ._. games, games.....games.....cooking!..more games :3 and cute stuff ofcourse but thats not really an hobby more of interest ._. like i got this biiig teddy plushie, then creeper plushie, domo plushie :3

and rain <3 i love rain. it gets tiring if its weeks of darkness and rain but when its just that oneor two days of calm raining, fresh scent of that rain in the air and you listen it hitting the window slowly as your inside warmly relaxing ^^ or to go out and run in the rain :D

yes im somewhat childish to my age i guess, but i dont care of that :P id rather be who i am my self, than try to be something im expected to be based on my age or status.

Posted on 13 Apr 2014, 11:44:38
ZellKFF
Thanks for all these details!

I have no problem accepting your app :love: I'll get someone to add you now! Welcome :smile:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 14 Apr 2014, 15:26:11
Maxscha
Age is overrated:P
Fun is underappreciated !!!
*giggles wildly like a pixie*

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013