Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Our time has come to an end  (Read 1022 times)

Posted on 21 Apr 2014, 16:55:36
Faintning
(I wanted to edit this out, I regret leaving.)

Love:

Faint  :heart:
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2014, 06:43:12 by Faintning
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 21 Apr 2014, 18:55:13
Outrack
Kind of hard to stay friends when you break off communication, you're welcome to continue being a part of the community (forum, IRC, WhatsApp, etc) even if you've decided to leave the guild.

Posted on 21 Apr 2014, 23:24:42
ZellKFF
Kind of hard to stay friends when you break off communication, you're welcome to continue being a part of the community (forum, IRC, WhatsApp, etc) even if you've decided to leave the guild.

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 22 Apr 2014, 15:31:25
Lein
Take care!

Have fun!

Kick some asses and poke some eyes!

But over all, good luck on all you do, look forward and if you peek behind, never regret!
Wish you a good life!!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 24 Apr 2014, 11:37:41
Faintning
Faintning was awarded 1 point/s for this post
This makes total no sense, I know. But I do regret leaving, being away a few days has opened my eyes how much I care and how much Rawr means to me. My way to see things, I guess. Leaving was a huge mistake that I regret every single moment. This is not even the first time stuff like this happens to me. I never learn. Everyone makes mistakes, right? I understand if you guys are not willing to take me back, the way I left wasn't cool, totally stupid and childish. From things like this I see I'm still a kid. I won't expect that things would be same, if you let me back in. The trust is hard to get back, I know that from experience. I am willing to do my best not to let you guys down again.

This might seem pathetic to some of you, and I admit, it is. First leaving and then asking to get back, you are prolly thinking "who the heck she thinks she is". Person who made a big mistake, and wants to correct it. That's all I want to say, now it's up to you what's gonna happen next.

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 24 Apr 2014, 12:47:07
fiph
I want you back too  :smile:

Posted on 24 Apr 2014, 13:45:51
Outrack
I try not to interfere in the running of the guild so the decision to reinstate you is up to Zell, though I do feel I should say something as head of the community...

We greatly value and take pride in our "family" spirit and sense of unity, and I can't help but feel that your decision to leave on a whim without any explanation runs contrary to it - how much value do you place on friends when you can ditch them so easily? This is also apparently the second time you've done it, and while you regret the decision now I have to wonder how long it'll be before you take off again.

I've enjoyed seeing you around and hope I'm not coming off as too harsh, if anything I'd just like you to consider your place among us a little more seriously. Good luck with your re-application.

Posted on 24 Apr 2014, 13:51:50
ZellKFF
What Outrack said.

This will be discussed internally.

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 24 Apr 2014, 14:04:48
Faintning
I understand your point Outrack. But what I meant by this has happened to me before, that I have regret decisions I've made in general. I take your conserns seriosly, even tho it might not seem so. And me telling no reason why I left in public was wrong. You guys should've deserved to know.

And your point proves that the trust is gone. And I need to work hard to get it back, if I get a chance to do so. This seems my way to learn stuff in life, and I hope I finally learn from this mistake I did. Not to leave the people I care about. I just hope you are willing to give me another chance, but I understand if you say no.

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 24 Apr 2014, 17:48:19
Maxscha
Altho there was no public reason stated, there was free discussion, in whispers in game, without hesitation.
In game, I asked, and in game, I received answers that were as full and heavy as the sentiment of the moment.
It's can be hard to commit sentiments to a public forum, when the sentiment can change, but the post will remain.
I suspect that subconsciously there was awareness that the sentiment would change, and that kept Faint from
posting here what was rattling loosely in her heart and mind. I think it's better to not hear the sentiment till it has
had time to crystalyze. Perhaps next time, the action will also pause till the sentiment has fully crystalyzed...
I have no issue with The return of someone who never left my heart. I would be happy to see Faint in the guild again.

Peace and Cheers.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013