Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Once upon a time...  (Read 807 times)

Posted on 22 Apr 2014, 18:14:47
Denotsmai
...there was a mid 20 something hippy dude who lived on a farm growing vegetables and playing video games in his spare time. So he did a little snooping around the guild recruiting forums on the RO2 website and came across a seemingly perfect guild full of laid back easy going people and decided to apply!

to be continued...

Posted on 22 Apr 2014, 18:49:49
ZellKFF
Hi there :sparkle:

Thanks for your application!

to be continued....

(click to show/hide)

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 22 Apr 2014, 22:53:55
Murmurlade
Placeholder post? xD
the guild is half empty from rosmarie's rampage

Posted on 23 Apr 2014, 07:36:09
shunoin
shunoin was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Placeholder post? xD
the guild is half empty from rosmarie's rampage

Not true.  :heart:

Sao watch out I will bite you. :mischievous:

uhm yes anyway. can we get some more information maybe?time zone? age? hobbies? etc?   :cry:

Posted on 23 Apr 2014, 08:04:46
Denotsmai
Hi everyone, I'm Shane. I'm 28. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I spend most of my time working on this organic farm, but when I'm not working I spend my time reading up on anything to do with homesteading, organic farming/off-grid living. I'm an avid hackey sack player and surfer during the summer months. My time zone is (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada) and I'm usually on in the evenings.

Cheers.

Posted on 23 Apr 2014, 08:08:19
fiph
hi shane  :smile:

Posted on 23 Apr 2014, 08:55:09
Murmurlade
Hi everyone, I'm Shane. I'm 28. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I spend most of my time working on this organic farm, but when I'm not working I spend my time reading up on anything to do with homesteading, organic farming/off-grid living. I'm an avid hackey sack player and surfer during the summer months. My time zone is (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada) and I'm usually on in the evenings.

Cheers.
Hiya shane!
Please beware of rabid noels and evil overlords in our guild ♥
*curses* we're 13 hours apart.

Posted on 23 Apr 2014, 15:12:30
Denotsmai
My characters name is Draxcyl, on my way to becoming a alchemist monk. WIll also likely make a dedicated healer a little later. I've played many MMO's over the years. WoW, Flyff, Silk Road, RO1, and a few others. It's my first week playing this RO2 and although I may not get a chance to come on every day, I'll be around fairly frequently and am very interested in raiding and pvping if you guys do that type of thing, but mostly I'm just looking for a cool group of people to chat while playing the game.

Posted on 23 Apr 2014, 19:21:39
shunoin
I'll try to catch you in game to add you soon <3

Posted on 24 Apr 2014, 15:47:21
ZellKFF
Thank you for adding more details! :sparkle:

And welcome to RAWR ::>:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 25 Apr 2014, 01:32:15
Lexy
Fellow Canadian! Ho! *waves frantically* And welcome to RAWR! nvm Zell just said that (but welcome anyway!)
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013