Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Did somebody say bonus points?  (Read 670 times)

Posted on 02 May 2014, 21:23:44
Brightsong
Hi there!

I've just reached level 50 (took the long way round and got there on Jump Day  :sweat: While I am active by my standards I'm also really busy so I level super slow. I also love creating characters so I have a bunch of little ones running around exploring and accomplishing nothing with their digital existences. I've been playing for about six months and just hit 50 for instance. I'd like to join a guild so I can try out some of the dungeons and participate in stuff that requires more than one person (I've tried soloing stuff, but no matter how often I attack mega elite monsters on my own they refuse to die just because I'm determined and scream "RAWR" as I charge into battle). 

I haven't really player Ro1 much, just Ro2. My main is a level 50 Sorcerer/ Artisan named Brightsong, and I usually play at night for a couple hours after I get off work. I don't know if there are any other requirements to join...or something else I have to do... :sparkle:

Anyways thanks for reading! Hope to encounter ya'll in game  :sparkle:

-edit- I live in PST atm! Not sure if that matters *vanishes once again*

Posted on 02 May 2014, 22:04:04
fiph
Hiya  :smile:

Posted on 02 May 2014, 22:10:57
Outrack
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the application! Screaming "RAWR" is something we openly encourage* in all activities whether it's attacking a horde of monsters, slaying foes in Colo or sneaking upskirt screenshots.

Your post is great, though it's a bit lacking in terms of personal information - can you tell us a bit more about yourself?  :smile:

* may not be encouraged

Posted on 02 May 2014, 23:18:04
Brightsong
 :sparkle: More information? okay uhm...

I have been playing mmorpgs for about six years. I think. I started playing WoW at about Burning Crusade so whenever that was. Mostly I like playing healing or magic user classes, although if there is a class with pets or animal transformations that's what I'll gravitate towards. I'm not awesome at raiding like activity but I try my best  :cry: Other than Sorcerer my favorite classes are Crescentia, Soul Maker and Beastmaster. I might try a Ranger soon they look fun...

Non game stuff: I love animals. And reading. And drawing. And writing. And music/singing but I'm really terrible at it so I only sing in my car when no one can hear me. Most activities I can sit at my computer hermit like to accomplish. Although I just went out in the sunlight to see the new Spiderman movie today I love super hero movies!

:sweat: I'm bad at talking about myself haha. I used to watch anime all the time (my favorite being Fruits Basket)  but now I just watch too many tv shows such as Hannibal, Agents of SHIELD, Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

My favorite ice cream is Peppermint Stick Ice cream, my favorite author is Robert Jordan closely followed by Brandon Sanderson and my favorite monster pet so far is Hazel that thing is just ridiculously adorable.

I'm so sorry I have no idea what to put here...lol

Posted on 03 May 2014, 04:30:26
Murmurlade
ohgodhannibalhannibalhannibalhannibal
that's pretty much all i got out of that paragraph
HAN
NI
BAL

Posted on 03 May 2014, 04:51:57
Lexy
Hello!

You sound like you would fit in perfectly with us! We'll try to send you an invite when we can :D

Also west coast best coast~ (whereabouts do you live?)
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 03 May 2014, 12:47:15
Brightsong
Brightsong was awarded 1 point/s for this post
I live in California so west coast! I'm living in pacific standard time.

YEEEEEEESSS HANNIBAL! I JUST got caught up on the second to last episode (i know there is a more new one now I havent seen). That show breaks my heart but I keep watching it haha :cry:

Posted on 05 May 2014, 19:29:39
ZellKFF
Hi there, sorry for the late reply, but I saw you were added in-game already :sparkle:

Welcome, and I hope to get to know you better soon! :smile:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013