Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

You're not yourself when you're hungry! Have a..  (Read 777 times)

Posted on 05 May 2014, 00:50:29
Sayuri
Sayuri was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Snickers!

Hi, guys. I'm known by a multitude of names, some of which include: Snickers, Reeses, Sayuri, and Meg! What a spread, huh? Snickers and Reeses are two of my RO2 characters ( a level 44 monk and a level 30 priest, respectively ), while Sayuri is just an old nickname and Meg is a variant of my real one. 

Anyhow, I'm a college age student on the east coast of the US and I've been playing Ragnarok since 2002 or 2003. I remember when Payon was still a tiny little place and merches sat outside Payon Dungeon with red pots that you could spend your entire stash of zeny on. I've survived through the former disappointment that was the original RO2 and even got to play it - not that there was much to play, I honestly think half of my skills wouldn't even activate. And I've been playing the newest RO2 since we were given an English translation on the SEA server, but I switched to the iRO2 servers as soon as they were opened.

I played a lot during the first months, but anyone else who was there during that time knows that it was rough. There was a huge population drop and suddenly I had no one to play with. With no guildies left and the population thinning, I kind of let life get in the way of RO. But now I'm back! I've been dedicated to leveling and checking out all of the new stuff we didn't have when I started.

A friend of mine, Murmurlade, also known as Saorion, led me here! We met on a forum - I imagine we're both little social butterflies - and it's been magical ever since. She really said a lot of nice things about the guild, and it kind of got me hopeful. I'd really like to join a social, active guild that has a family-like atmosphere so I can really go out and enjoy RO2 again!

Anyway.. That's my novella. I'm not sure if it counts as a decent application, but I hope it does! If not, tell me what you'd like to see more of and I'll get it for you~  :smile:

Posted on 05 May 2014, 01:02:48
Murmurlade
Don't forget Smores, nutmeg and senpai  :love:
I love this ninja nutmeg so much :0
*anxiously waits for a response with you *

Posted on 05 May 2014, 01:13:06
Sayuri
Don't forget Smores, nutmeg and senpai  :love:
I love this ninja nutmeg so much :0
*anxiously waits for a response with you *

I figured they didn't want ALL of my accounts~  :sparkle: I also have a little one you haven't seen yet! Vanyllah!

But but, yeah! *holds on to nervously* Here's hoping!

Posted on 05 May 2014, 01:18:04
ZellKFF
ZellKFF was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to post an application :sparkle:

I have no problems letting you in, I enjoyed reading your intro :smile:

Get Sao to add you since you know her, and welcome to the guild! ::>:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 05 May 2014, 01:38:22
Sayuri
 :sparkle: Waaah~ Thank you!

Posted on 05 May 2014, 02:03:21
Outrack
Welcome! :sparkle: That's a great intro and it sounds like you'd fit in well, hope you'll enjoy playing with us!

Posted on 05 May 2014, 06:21:21
Sythra
Nice intro and welcome  :smile:

Posted on 05 May 2014, 22:19:14
Lexy
Welcome to RAWR :sparkle:
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013