Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Looking for a guild...  (Read 608 times)

Posted on 10 May 2014, 08:43:18
Outrack
Outrack was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Hi! This is my first time submitting an application to join a guild so I hope I follow the guidelines correctly  :sparkle:

My name's Nick, and I'm an extremely lazy programmer and occasional artist. I played RO2 a bit during beta and at launch but eventually fell out due to the heavy grind, though thanks to the level jump that's no longer an issue and I've recreated a new character (in-game name Outrack, lvl. 50 WAR/BSM). I have prior experience with a guild though I can't remember the name (my psychologist says my repressed memories may have something to do with glass bananas), and you can always count on me finding ways of breaking the map by abusing Battle Leap.

I'd like to think that I'm friendly and community-oriented, I play socially and will likely be talking quite a lot as I'm hoping to meet cool people and make some new friends. In my spare time I run a small forum with a bunch of awesome people, and am constantly coming up with ways of someday making internet millions so I can retire and dedicate the rest of my life to working through my backlog of PS2 games.

I hope you'll consider my application and look forward to a favourable response! Thanks for your time  ::>:

Posted on 10 May 2014, 09:20:11
fiph
Yo dawg we heard you wanted to be in a guild, so we invited you to the guild you are already so you can be in a guild while you be in our guild.

Posted on 10 May 2014, 09:29:26
Murmurlade
This just makes me extremely confused.

Posted on 10 May 2014, 09:30:44
Outrack
I deleted and re-created my character so I'm currently guildless, thought this would be a fun way of asking for an invite back in.

Also recommitting to the game, so I'll actually play this time!
Last Edit: 10 May 2014, 09:45:45 by Outrack

Posted on 10 May 2014, 10:12:29
Murmurlade
Ehh I see :<
Argh, you're making me want to play a little bit.
We could break the game with battle leap and acrobat together >_>

Posted on 10 May 2014, 12:30:08
Lein
Lein was awarded 1 point/s for this post
heeeh so we have a wild Racky!

Remember that currently the game is heavily grindy, if you feel like so, I really recomend you to kidnap someone on skype or mumble to tag along and goof around chatting the shit out while you grind.

It really makes things a lot easer!!!

At that, allow me to remind you that PLAYING WITH CONTROLLER FUCKING ROCKS, since it gives you more freedom than the keyboard and mouse and its pretty awesome for classes such as warrior!

Welcome to the guild, "newbie"!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 11 May 2014, 16:12:32
ZellKFF
ZellKFF was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Ahahah :love:

Nick :heart: Nice application! ::>:

Hope to see you in-game <3

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013