Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Russian Invasion!  (Read 1126 times)

Posted on 26 Nov 2013, 05:16:41
Outrack
A few have you probably noticed that we had an influx of new registrations and spam-related posts over the last couple of days - almost all originated from either the Russian Federation or Ukraine and it looks like the bots were bypassing the ReCaptcha on the registration process, but after changing the security question and updating a few things it looks like we've got everything under control again.

There may still be a few messages posted from bots that already have dormant accounts, though I'll be sifting through the member list later on and checking all IPs to single them out and terminate them. Huge thanks to our mods for preventing it from getting out of hand, you guys are awesome :sparkle:

Posted on 26 Nov 2013, 05:19:32
Ishkar
I was reaaaallllly hoping this was another spam post cuz that would just be too perfect lol. GJ stopping the bots though, humans forever~!

Posted on 26 Nov 2013, 08:05:21
Allucinari
Thanks for the heavyduty backup~
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 26 Nov 2013, 12:51:09
ZellKFF
On behalf of my little cousin Vladislav, I would like to apologise :cry: He only wanted to share his great knowledge of technology and pharmaceutical products, but he was clearly misunderstood :(

(I can also now ban people, so if any more come in I'll do my best to assist in removing them :love:)

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 14 Jan 2014, 12:59:49
fiph
I am secretly a bot XD

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013