Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Applying for the guild :3  (Read 748 times)

Posted on 12 May 2014, 08:54:46
Welshire
hello! My IGN is Welshire i'm pretty new to the game he's just a level 13 thief at the moment he'll be leveling a lot too :)) okay about me I'm a 19 year old guy from the Philippines studying Accountancy :))) my goal is to be a CPA  I have played a few MMO's before one of which is World of Warcraft I had a guild there  we were like family :)) we helped each other and stuff like that but sadly some stopped playing but we do still keep in touch :))  and seeing your guild post reminded me of them I'm not even sure i can join you in the game itself yet i'm playing via Aeria Ignite they say its the same thing but only the server odin is open to me and I read you guys are in Chaos is that correct?

Posted on 12 May 2014, 09:08:42
Outrack
Welcome! Thanks for the application, it'll be reviewed by our guild leaders soon - glad our guild post evoked good memories, we're very community-oriented and always try to stay in touch with friends made online :smile: I unfortunately can't comment on the server differences, though I know we're all on the Odin server (channel 5) so hopefully there won't be any issues.

Someone in my family went over to the Philippines last year on business and loved it! Heard great things and I'm hoping I can visit someday as well, which part of the country are you in?

Posted on 12 May 2014, 09:48:01
Welshire
I'm near the Capital, Manila that's actually where I study :))  well people from other countries will either love it or hate it :))  its hot and the roads are tight but the people are very very nice :)) hahaha

Posted on 12 May 2014, 15:27:31
Murmurlade
Oh oh oh?? Philippines! That's a compatible time zone ♥
I look forward to seeing you in game or something~
\\( * A * )// also i've been to manila before
when i was ve~ry little
not very good memories but ahaha what can I do about it  :sweat:

Posted on 12 May 2014, 22:23:15
Welshire
its a compatible timezone? =)) isn't there like a 12 hour time difference? our timezone is GMT + 8 =))  hahaha what happened to you?  i'm interested  ::>:

Posted on 12 May 2014, 22:30:34
ZellKFF
Hi there!

Odin is the only server available in internationa, so we are there too :smile:

I'll try to add you now!

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 13 May 2014, 09:25:17
Welshire
I just went on today :)) so who can I pm for the invite?  since I doublt guild invites work when offline

Posted on 15 May 2014, 02:15:27
Murmurlade
I hope you were invited to the guild already, if you aren't I'll be going online in a bit.
>~<
I'm in HK atm so my time zone is GMT+8 as well, and err, let's just say I got robbed.

Posted on 15 May 2014, 08:49:40
Welshire
oh lol  so that's why you said compatible time zone :)) its the same time i can only be on at night for the week days cause of summer school i'll be pretty much on this sunday though :))

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013