Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Please adopt me! >_<  (Read 767 times)

Posted on 26 May 2014, 17:17:56
tifaira
Good day! :) May name is... Anne. My character name is... Anne. XD She's a level 50 priest. I played this game around late May 2013-September 2013. I was away for 8 months. I recently returned and would want to be part of a guild. :) Before I quit, I've been a part of Kafra Krew, Exodus and Galajuan. However, I don't think I want to play this game with such competitiveness at this point. D: I usually stick to a game when I have friends to keep me in it. I actually live for the social part of most games. So... Please be nice and adopt me! <3

Jk. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

Posted on 26 May 2014, 17:42:00
shunoin
Hi Anne! Thanks for applying here on the forum.

We love to get to know our members so of course we'd love you to share some details about you such as time zone, country, your hobbies.. actually anything you'd feel comfortable sharing with us.

That aside we will try to add you in-game soon. If by any chance we are not able to catch you feel free to message some of or members (for example ZellKFF, Monuri, fiph or BellaSerena). One of us is usually online and ready to invite. ::>:

Feel free to drop by our IRC channel too while you're at it!  :heart:

Posted on 26 May 2014, 18:37:05
tifaira
Oh right. I'm from GMT + 8. I'm a Mining Engineering student. It's currently summer vacation here up until the month of August so I'm pretty much a bum these days. (don't judge me plx). Haha. Anyway... What else... I do 10m indoor olympic pistol shooting. I'm part of my school team. Gah. I feel so boring. Idk what else to say. Huhu. Sorry. D:

Posted on 30 May 2014, 18:41:19
ZellKFF
Apologies for the time it took to reply, our admins (and myself) were away xD

I will try to add you in-game! :)

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 31 May 2014, 12:44:29
Lein
Olympics is olympics!
still, shooting airguns indoors to a target 10 meters away is pretty good!
you must have a good pulse! (envious!)

so at +8 huh? you are at the other side of the world :v!!

Either way, welcome to the guild and forums! Please visit the IRC channel, you'll find us leisuring around ther more often than in-game as of late :v
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013