Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Guide Request  (Read 554 times)

Posted on 02 Nov 2014, 12:12:10
Taralis
Exactly as the title says. If you are a little unfamiliar with a certain aspect of the game, post here to request a guide be made for it. Whether it is a leveling, dungeon, trial, job creation, crafting, etc... post here to request someone from the community to create a guide.

I figure the more guides we have the easier it will be for newcomers (or those of us that ask a lot of questions about how to do things in the FC chat like myself) to our community as well as we may attract new people that are searching the internets for guide and may want to join the Free Company.

The guide that I would like to see is about Macros. I get how they work but there are certain aspects of it the loose me. It would also be nice if and when a guide is made to have people post their useful macros. I have seen a couple nice ones that I am sure I can figure out like one that puts a mark on a mob to not attack and says they are putting them to sleep before they cast it so that no one attacks it for the time being.
Currently playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Jenova world
Level 50s and ilvls
Bard: 112 / Paladin: 112 / White Mage: 104

Posted on 04 Nov 2014, 18:46:29
Scribble92
Scribble92 was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Thanks for your suggestion taralis. Macros: A beginners guide has been posted. if you have anymore questions about macros leave a comment on the thread.
If you have anymore suggestions for guides... well you know where to leave them
Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 05 Nov 2014, 13:48:11
Lena Ssur
Nice suggestion Taralis ! Hope Scribble's thread could help you and made everything clear about Macros  :smile:

Like Scrib said, if you have any other suggestion please let us now, likewise to everyone else !
We are here to answer all your doubts and problems

:sparkle:
DRG lvl 60 ilvl198 :: WAR lvl 60 ilvl 192 :: WHM lvl 60 ilvl 183

CRP lvl 59 : BSM lvl 60 : ARM lvl 57 : GSM lvl 60 : LTW lvl 58 :  WVR lvl 57 : ALC lvl 58 : CUL lvl 57  ::  MIN lvl 60 : BTN lvl 60 : FIS lvl 58

COIL :: T11 / T13 | Alexander Savage :: AS1

EXTREME :: Thordan

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013