Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

League of Legends  (Read 2416 times)

Posted on 18 May 2013, 05:43:23
Carlos

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game in which 2 teams of players in opposing sides of a map battle to destroy each other's Nexus. It is inspired by a map in Warcraft III called "Defense of the Ancients."

The game is free to play but it also offers options that let you buy champions, skins and other small features that don't give an edge over the game and could otherwise be acquired by playing the game for long periods of times.

I know some people already play the game and others haven't given it a chance yet. It is a simple game that anybody could get into but hard to master. Once you get to know the different champions and their roles, this game becomes really fun to play, although, most matches tend to last anywhere from 30mins to just over an hour.

I'd love to play with some of the members in ashtear if anybody is willing to try it out. It is a team game and it's most fun when played with people you know.

My username is Perfectspade so shot me an invite in game or let me know if you are willing to try it out :>
Another game similar to LoL is Dota2 which I own but I don't know how to play but if anybody wants to try that instead, (Winks at Outrack,) let me know :>

Posted on 19 May 2013, 09:17:20
ZellKFF
Tried it for a while with rinny and vivi but I'm really really bad at it :x

I enjoyed playing Garen...as a matter of fact it's the only champ I could play semi-decently! So I was glad warrior AoE in RO2 is garen's rawr spin <3

I would have loved to be able to master fiddlesticks because he is awesome, but I'm just not good at the game :'(

Vivi is super OP solo mid or something though.

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 19 May 2013, 16:38:06
Carlos
Mid is always solo as far as I know. I usually mid with Lux or support with her and I can top with Riven :}

I haaaaaaate playing against fiddlestick! I can never kill him :(( I'm not the greatest at the game but I can hold my own. We should play sometime zelly poo!

Posted on 19 May 2013, 17:23:28
Spud
I've been playing this game since beta with a year break in 2010-2011. Got back into it in August 2011 and haven't stopped playing since. I'd be happy to play with some people, my summoner name is SpuddyZ. I can definitely offer some insight and tips into improving if anyone would like them.

Posted on 20 May 2013, 01:57:18
L3prechaun
Played LOL a couple of games, not a big fan. Sticking to Dota2 if anyone's interested.
I don't always play games, but when i do. I barely play them

Posted on 20 May 2013, 02:15:13
Spud
Played LOL a couple of games, not a big fan. Sticking to Dota2 if anyone's interested.
I still play DotA2 with some friends every now and then. I'd be willing to play some time. My Steam name is SpuddyZ and I'm also a part of the Ashtear Steam group if you know how to find it.

Posted on 22 May 2013, 04:36:00
Carlos
I didn't give Dota2 a try because none of my friends played with me and playing by myself against bots was so hard. I would be down to play with you guys if you lend me a hand with the game.

I also see you online all the time on LoL Spud, I'm just afraid that you're so good and play so much rank and I'm here like "lolno, normal games" xD

Posted on 22 May 2013, 14:16:38
Spud
I didn't give Dota2 a try because none of my friends played with me and playing by myself against bots was so hard. I would be down to play with you guys if you lend me a hand with the game.

I also see you online all the time on LoL Spud, I'm just afraid that you're so good and play so much rank and I'm here like "lolno, normal games" xD
Haha! I am actually pretty good at the game but believe it or not I'm not a high rank at all. Reason being: I don't get to play ranked games! I have so many friends who play that it's rare to find a time where I can just queue by myself or with one other person. There's normally 2+ people wanting to play when I get home from work. I really need to stop being so cool with playing with large groups and do some more ranked, or in general just play less with groups so I can finish some console games...

Posted on 31 May 2013, 23:42:47
T-Shaped
i play dota2 and i like playing supports and doing dumb gimmick builds

Posted on 22 Jul 2013, 15:03:25
Ishkar
Hey a dead post! *performs CPR* maybe that'll work. Well i havent played this game in ages so i probably suck now but i'd be down to play it again every now and then. Before i quit i was mostly playing dominion and 5v5 with friends who i couldnt sucker into dom because id rather play a quick 10-15 min game than a 30-40 min one. I never log on anymore but im sure you can guess my ign, if anyones interested lemme know and i can nub it up dying to the billion new chars and WTFing all day  :smile:

Oh and i think i have dota2 but ive never touched it

Posted on 22 Jul 2013, 15:22:54
Lein
if there is a game with pvp, and the pvp was some sort of chat system, I suck at it...
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 23 Jul 2013, 05:44:56
Carlos
I'm always down to play some normal games on weekends :D my username is perfectspade :>

Posted on 21 Nov 2013, 20:01:46
Ishkar
I dont even remember my first post in here, but I've been playing this a little here and there again because there  hasnt been much to do in RO2. The names obviously Ishkar and if anyone's still playing I'd be down to group up some time. I've been playing ARAM mostly to kinda get back into things and see all the characters. oh and BUUUMP  ::>:

Posted on 22 Nov 2013, 11:20:06
T-Shaped
still playing dotes

still ownin

come poop on scrubs with me

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013