Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

New  (Read 717 times)

Posted on 26 Nov 2014, 06:40:01
Octave
Octave was awarded 2 point/s for this post
Hey,

I'm Hergebel Octave on Moogle and was invited by Zell, whom I met in Qarn a couple days ago. I'll certainly join your FC during the day (had to wait for my current leader to log in, didn't want to quit my CL sneakily).

Ilvl 106 SMN
Ilvl 40 WHM.

This is my second server I'm playing on. Used to play on Zodiark as Fenril Del'heim, but because of Moogle being overcrowded, I couldn't move my character to this server. You can see a bit of my progressing in the game herehttp://fr.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7570514/ and http://fr.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8935089/.

As you can see, I'm more into mages than warriors., even though I used to level up a tank a bit (for the sole purpose to help newcomers in the first dungeons). What I love most about mages is running around, trying to find time to cast a spell, a raise, a cure and managaing mana ^^  Major drawback being that you won't do as much damage as you wish you would, at least in an active way, but can't have everything, eh ?

I just finished T4, T5 soon to come, and started a few tries on the extrem (garuda, leviathan), which I haven't passed yet.  Hope to pass them soon, though :)

Octave

Posted on 26 Nov 2014, 11:34:15
ZellKFF
Salut, Octave....Hergebel :lol:

Thanks for posting here! I'll be in game shorty to add you if it hasn't been done already. Hope you enjoy your time with us :sparkle:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 29 Nov 2014, 19:55:39
Outrack
Hey Octave! Welcome to the forum, Zell mentioned meeting you a few days back and you seem to have made a great impression :smile: We look forward to having you with us, if Zell isn't around you can also contact either me (Outrack Soulbrandt) or Lena Ssur to invite you in.

Posted on 29 Nov 2014, 21:54:45
Viper
I remember you, I was carrying you guys through Qarn, lol jk. I only carried Zell  :sparkle:

Welcome to the crew, belle verge! ::>:

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013