Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

RAWR REVIVAL?  (Read 1945 times)

Posted on 15 Mar 2015, 20:32:44
shunoin
I recently updated my RO2 and started to play again.
Here's me asking if anyone is still interested? Because Wyrdd and I are trying to make RAWR active again by inviting newbies and maybe even joining the ANIME alliance.

Problem is that we'd either need you, Zell , to come back or that one of us gets admin rights because we'd need those. To promote members and stuff.
(especially to move them from being pupas... //coughs
no one wants to be a pupa.)

Of course this would all be in the  the old spirit of RAWR and we will not remove any old members. Instead you should all come back and play with us again maybe? We dont really want a new guild, we want RAWR to be back again. Back for good. So please consider joining us again, even if the game is still bugged as hell.
We just want our fun times back and you guys were included in that.

Posted on 15 Mar 2015, 20:37:28
Maxscha
What Shu said! ^

Posted on 16 Mar 2015, 17:28:25
Hadrubal
^

Posted on 17 Mar 2015, 09:45:57
shunoin
very happy you two are with me on this! <33333

Posted on 17 Mar 2015, 14:47:43
Taralis
Glad to see someone is wanting to get the guild active again. I don't think I met either of you tho cause I left right before the whole master level thing was put into the game. I have tried to play it a few different times but I just can't get back into it. Plus I am fully engaged in FFXIV: ARR and IRL stuff. If Zell doesn't get with you though let me know. I will try to get a hold of him for you. Good luck too!
Currently playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Jenova world
Level 50s and ilvls
Bard: 112 / Paladin: 112 / White Mage: 104

Posted on 17 Mar 2015, 21:22:27
Maxscha
Wow, Thanks! That'd be great! I am sure he's busy and all...
I do miss him, & everyone else I played with... *hugs you all*  :stronglove:

Posted on 18 Mar 2015, 15:25:18
shunoin
tiny update: we added some of the khara items to the guild storage again so it doesn't seem so empty anymore. still sucks that all the good ones are gone of course, but we're trying!

Posted on 24 Mar 2015, 01:47:18
ZellKFF
Maybe you should have contacted me on Skype about this. Not interested anyway for obvious reasons.

PM me on Skype whenever and I'll give you my account details to transfer leadership, I deleted that thing off my PC.

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 26 Mar 2015, 08:47:14
shunoin
Maybe you should have contacted me on Skype about this. Not interested anyway for obvious reasons.

PM me on Skype whenever and I'll give you my account details to transfer leadership, I deleted that thing off my PC.

will do in a bit. haven't been on skype for months. talk to you soon, duckie.

Posted on 26 Mar 2015, 17:54:34
Maxscha
Sent a request...  :love:

Posted on 02 Apr 2015, 03:30:16
Maxscha
Did I send a request to the wrong skype account?
An old one, perhaps? Or maybe I'm unacceptable?

*awaiting acceptance*
 (of a contact request)

:heart: :stronglove: :heart:

P.S. I am totally willing to respect and maintain the current guild members and positions.
I have no intention to change anything currently set in place, only to add some life to it...
Zell should stay our Beloved and Honourable Guild Leader (and his account respected),
but access to the account to promote people from pupa would really rock... cuz: pupa...

Posted on 02 Apr 2015, 14:41:03
Scribble92
Oh the dreaded punishment of being demoted to pupa  :shock:
Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 07 Apr 2015, 05:48:43
shunoin
Oh the dreaded punishment of being demoted to pupa  :shock:

it's mostly not being able to use guild storage that makes us request leadership in the first place (altho the pupa thing ...you know, memories haha)

Posted on 16 Feb 2016, 18:17:29
Suppaman
Is someone still playing this game?

It's me! Wasabi!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013