Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Workshop - Projects, Progress, and Etiquette  (Read 2623 times)

Posted on 02 Jul 2015, 11:07:57
Outrack

Welcome to our hub for everything connected to the workshop! This thread will document our overall progress and work on current projects, and hopefully provide our crafting team with better organisation and a clear idea on where we're headed.

Rules and Terms of Usage
  • Each project will be divided into two cycles: gathering and crafting. Once a project has been decided on, everyone involved will set out to secure the materials and store them on page 2 of the FC chest before moving on to the crafting cycle, which will be handled on a per-phase basis.
  • Do not initiate a workshop project until all materials have been gathered. As we can only work on one project at a time, running out of materials (or worse, finding out that they can only be obtained via lengthy airship ventures) prevents the workshop from being used for anything else.
  • Please keep page 2 of the chest neatly organised, and only contribute materials needed for the creation of current projects, or other objects that may be of direct benefit such as crafting foods.
  • If you would like to join either a current or future project, please post in this section or contact an Engineer for evaluation. Note that while we'd obviously like everyone to benefit from this, we do want to keep the teams relatively small for clearer organisation.
Current Projects - Updated 26 August 2015

We are currently

Prototype Research - Updated 26 August 2015

Airship Projects

Airship Prototype I
Airship Prototype II
Airship Prototype III
Airship Prototype IV
Airship Prototype V
Airship Prototype VI

Housing Projects

Restaurant Prototype
Armor Shop Prototype
Weapon Shop Prototype

Aetherial Wheel Projects

Aetherial Wheel Prototype I
Aetherial Wheel Prototype II
Aetherial Wheel Prototype III
Aetherial Wheel Prototype IV
Aetherial Wheel Prototype V
Aetherial Wheel Prototype VI
Aetherial Wheel Prototype VII
Wheel Stand Prototype II
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2015, 17:22:21 by Outrack

Posted on 02 Jul 2015, 12:19:44
Val
Great! Thanks, Racky! This gives a nice overview of needed materials for ongoing projects without going back and forth to the workshop to check on stuff.

One question remains though: Do we gatherers/crafters just look at what is already there in the chest? And fill up missing things? Or do we wait for someone (Glace) to organize everything?

I know the chest has its limitations regarding slots to store stuff, but it might be a good idea to reserve part of the slots solely for materials for ongoing projects, if that is somehow possible at all.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to doing my part with future projects :D

Posted on 10 Aug 2015, 15:03:37
Talia Heartly
I was wondering that myself Val. Right now I'm working on the Elm Lumber for Phase One if that's okay.

Posted on 23 Aug 2015, 11:39:14
Ruffus
Good job!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013